3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Exactly! And the updates might or might not be major, but atleast some effort is going into improving the current mess
Also I understand if development seems slower to some because if I remember correctly their main programmer is having a hard time doing the animations for the game so they started looking for an animator. If you ask me a dedicated resource for animations will not only speed up development but will very likely improve the quality of the sex scenes heck probably they'll improve all of the animations in the game not just the sex stuff

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
A little early to say, I believe they gave a deadline some time by the end of this year and they do still seem to post dev updates regularly. Have a little faith
Agree with You about the next version.
But faith bases on nothing.
A better variant is proof.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Agree with You about the next version.
But faith bases on nothing.
A better variant is proof.
I did just say they seem to still be posting updates what other proof do you need? I also mentioned why they might've been taking a while to make a new release sooo exchange "faith" with "patience", that good enough?

Reactions: nerogaf
Jul 12, 2017
Why do people seem to be so aggressively into pregnancy. No other kink is being demanded in this site as much as that and its gotten to a point that I actively look for pregnancy comments whenever I check a new thread. No kink shaming I'm just genuinely curious hell if people demanded anal sex more I'd be jumping on that horse every time I see a comment like that

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
I did just say they seem to still be posting updates what other proof do you need? I also mentioned why they might've been taking a while to make a new release sooo exchange "faith" with "patience", that good enough?
Affirmative.
That is good enough... for me.

Apr 2, 2019
Why do people seem to be so aggressively into pregnancy. No other kink is being demanded in this site as much as that and its gotten to a point that I actively look for pregnancy comments whenever I check a new thread. No kink shaming I'm just genuinely curious hell if people demanded anal sex more I'd be jumping on that horse every time I see a comment like that
I never thought about it much. Best I can come up with is our instinct tells us to breed, which fills our desire for that content in games we enjoy. Even though I have no real-life desire to be a father currently, making it happen in a fantasy setting satisfies the desire, for me at least. Hell, I didn't even make the jump from old Skyrim LE to SE until they had the sex, "non-con" and pregnancy mods ported over. :giggle:

Mar 29, 2020
The game, the character is clumsy, half an hour is released from the capture, the gun sucks, to kill the zombie you need to shoot five times in the head. No, I'm not saying that the game is bad, but a lot needs to be improved, which is what I wish the developer, this does not mean that I do not like the game I would like different enemies and different sex attacks, it is a pity that I just started to learn the language and so I would have joined the developer, sorry for my English

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
The game, the character is clumsy, half an hour is released from the capture, the gun sucks, to kill the zombie you need to shoot five times in the head. No, I'm not saying that the game is bad, but a lot needs to be improved, which is what I wish the developer, this does not mean that I do not like the game I would like different enemies and different sex attacks, it is a pity that I just started to learn the language and so I would have joined the developer, sorry for my English
you joining very late for party mister. but party is still going on guess you should know this game is under construction mode. you know that mean Right.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
What i like about this game it bringing humanity together from all over the globe against Fuck Zombies lol, and everybody loves to be julia (the boys as well love getting fucked in game hehe)

Reactions: Church the Cat

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
there are women who enjoy the fantasy of zombie rape, i have a room mate who is a woman and likes erotic gore so i dont think zombie rape is far fetched
WoW... This is something quite Amusing. Well May be some female are now required to Throw some more Light and Jump into the discussion. may be we ll be able to see some absolutely new dimensions which can be added in to BioAsshard if the dev finds them interesting.
I was aware of Women in Animal Fatish and all, but what you are saying Gore- and Zombie Rape Fantasy this is actually very new to me.
Ladies.... LOL

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes