3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

elmuty24

Jul 6, 2020
This has been posted before :

Hair Styles :
- Classic Hair Type 5 : In Mission 2, kill all the enemies in the upper floor of the sewers
- Hair Type A : Complete mission 1, 2 or 3 again
- Hair Type B : Kill at least 100 enemies
- Hair Type D : Complete a mission with at least 90% of Accuracy
- R3make Hair Type : Complete a second (or more) time mission 4 taking a clear time of 5:30 or under

Outfits :
- Classic Outfit 1 : Kill at least 203 enemies
- Classic Outfit 2 : ?
- Secret Outfit 1 : Complete the 4 missions with Life at max
- Secret Outfit 2 : Complete a mission with 0 Deaths and with an accuracy of at least 80%
- R3make Outfit : Destroy 45 VXS emblems on Mission 5

For the R3make Hair Type you need version 0.4.254 Rev.1 (link: ), on previous version unless you make sure to explode each static zombie head in mission 4 the unlock is bugged.
For the R3make Outfit the VXS emblems appear only 1/2 times, first time the mission has dogs and no emblems, second time fat guys and emblems. You need to complete the mission and try again if there is no emblems. To ease the pain if you miss some emblems :
(emblems/areas) :
Blue 5
Center 3
Yellow 7
Red 16
Green 14
thanks a lot man, but i have other question in previous versions I could see the VXS emblems but now I can't see them

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Hi new here.
Can someone tell me what is "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run engine", cuz i installed UE4 (from epic games) and it still showed up (reinstalling as of writing) not sure what is should do?

I'm using a laptop to play but not sure should I change to a PC (I'll have to buy one) to play it

(srry for any miss spelling English is not language)
Hey

Hardware:
In short if your laptop has any dedicated vga (nvidia or ati) that might work. If your laptop only has integrated graphics thats bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Software you need to install (if you havent done it yet)
DirectX End-User Runtimes - June 2010,
Visual C++ Redistributable 2015

[/SPOILER]
various creatures is excellent but birth? a little wtf
its a HUMONGOUS WTF not a little
disgusting:FacePalm:

elmuty24, this is not for you but those who suggested birth fit in this game....
but hey, you know what?
impregnate her she birth something for you and YOU NEED to feed and diaper it
im sure thats what you looking for
but this is the wrong place for that
go in a bar find your life partner:WeSmart:

ps.
for everyone else: sorry for the rant :cool:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: F2P-asdw115588

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
thats a good idea, maybe that part from her skin pale no but her lust for sexual activities for zombies i like it
Makes me wonder how they could progress with this, it seems like continual game over sex is a thing, but lord if they went the route of real Resident evil game overs...

be something akin to that one artist who did the Bioweapon that infected Claire. (if anyone has the name of the artist)

And honestly, there are some interesting ideas that can be done with the resident evil universe, between it's game over content being death or infection or just rape.

ZEROmark2

Aug 23, 2021
Makes me wonder how they could progress with this, it seems like continual game over sex is a thing, but lord if they went the route of real Resident evil game overs...

be something akin to that one artist who did the Bioweapon that infected Claire. (if anyone has the name of the artist)

And honestly, there are some interesting ideas that can be done with the resident evil universe, between it's game over content being death or infection or just rape.
This video is the best
Thank you

Mar 16, 2021
Hey

Hardware:
In short if your laptop has any dedicated vga (nvidia or ati) that might work. If your laptop only has integrated graphics thats bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Software you need to install (if you havent done it yet)
DirectX End-User Runtimes - June 2010,
Visual C++ Redistributable 2015

[/SPOILER]

its a HUMONGOUS WTF not a little
disgusting:FacePalm:

elmuty24, this is not for you but those who suggested birth fit in this game....
but hey, you know what?
impregnate her she birth something for you and YOU NEED to feed and diaper it
im sure thats what you looking for
but this is the wrong place for that
go in a bar find your life partner:WeSmart:

ps.
for everyone else: sorry for the rant :cool:
Thank you telling what i need to do, but I think i'm going to buy a PC because my Laptop is runing low on space.
Plus i could take it to my friend who can MAYBE help me set everthing up.
(Friend own's a fixing shop)

Edit:
Also my laptop is has to run everthing on low settings so i think i should buy a PC and i'm also looking at playing this too

https://f95zone.to/threads/seed-of-the-dead-2-v1-041-teamkrama.43857/

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes