3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
Other than the occasional crash, I haven't had any real issues. I recommend a full reinstall.
What should I reinstall?
UE4 or all windows? I have honestly never installed UE4. I just click on the game launcher and it fires up. The first versions of the game worked normally, but this new one ... doesn't even start

Apr 2, 2019
What should I reinstall?
UE4 or all windows? I have honestly never installed UE4. I just click on the game launcher and it fires up. The first versions of the game worked normally, but this new one ... doesn't even start
Everything in the Bioasshard folder. 1631676673183.png

Apr 2, 2019
i dont instal this. i just download and unzim rar
Assuming you didn't specify another file path, it's probably in your "downloads" folder. If not, you'll have to search for it.

and i look now and i dont have folder UE4Unlocker
"UE4Unlocker" is a separately installed program that gives you extra abilities with games running on UE4, most useful would be console commands that allow cheat codes.

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
Assuming you didn't specify another file path, it's probably in your "downloads" folder. If not, you'll have to search for it.

"UE4Unlocker" is a separately installed program that gives you extra abilities with games running on UE4, most useful would be console commands that allow cheat codes.
1, Yup. I have it in download folder. Welp? Dontwork because is in thisfolder?

2. And? UE4Unlocker is like cheatengine?

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
That is literally the only reason why I do not join the Patreon because updates are way to slow. I know there are other games they work on, but Bioasshard is the only one I play.
Yes, the updates are released once (or twice) a year.
For "Bioasshard Arena" it is a usual process.

Apr 2, 2019
1, Yup. I have it in download folder. Welp? Dontwork because is in thisfolder?

2. And? UE4Unlocker is like cheatengine?
1. No idea, I personally created a new folder and moved it there. Works great, for me.

2. Sort of, although it mostly just unlocks developer console commands, like "god mode" and more FOV control.

Mar 16, 2021
Hi new here.
Can someone tell me what is "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run engine", cuz i installed UE4 (from epic games) and it still showed up (reinstalling as of writing) not sure what is should do?

I'm using a laptop to play but not sure should I change to a PC (I'll have to buy one) to play it

(srry for any miss spelling English is not language)

Edit
update: Turns out my Laptop can't run UE4, when I click it, it shows "A D3D11-compatible GPU (Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0) is required to run engine" not sure what this means

Last edited:

leben6

Feb 3, 2018
anyone can tell me how to unlock all costumes? (saves for me dosnt work)
This has been posted before :

Hair Styles :
- Classic Hair Type 5 : In Mission 2, kill all the enemies in the upper floor of the sewers
- Hair Type A : Complete mission 1, 2 or 3 again
- Hair Type B : Kill at least 100 enemies
- Hair Type D : Complete a mission with at least 90% of Accuracy
- R3make Hair Type : Complete a second (or more) time mission 4 taking a clear time of 5:30 or under

Outfits :
- Classic Outfit 1 : Kill at least 203 enemies
- Classic Outfit 2 : ?
- Secret Outfit 1 : Complete the 4 missions with Life at max
- Secret Outfit 2 : Complete a mission with 0 Deaths and with an accuracy of at least 80%
- R3make Outfit : Destroy 45 VXS emblems on Mission 5

For the R3make Hair Type you need version 0.4.254 Rev.1 (link: ), on previous version unless you make sure to explode each static zombie head in mission 4 the unlock is bugged.
For the R3make Outfit the VXS emblems appear only 1/2 times, first time the mission has dogs and no emblems, second time fat guys and emblems. You need to complete the mission and try again if there is no emblems. To ease the pain if you miss some emblems :
(emblems/areas) :
Blue 5
Center 3
Yellow 7
Red 16
Green 14

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes