3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
The silver-lining with the wait for an updated version to download is I've since mastered completing the extremely buggy back-alley level that requires you to kill all enemies. Grenade the zombie standing on the first building to your starting left, shotgun the face-downers, assault rifle the dumpster-divers. Dogs are the primary mobile targets, since they can quickly overrun you. Pop them in the head a couple times with the pistol, then clean up the wandering riffraff. Save a few bullets for the stuck dog behind the metal railing on top of the building behind your starting position. Done. :WeSmart:
i never understood ppl downloading the game on every update that its out. I personally read the updates of the beta/alpha, see if its worth trying then ill download. Impatience leads to dissapointment in most cases when it comes to downloading every unfinished game that gets released every month.

Apr 2, 2019
i never understood ppl downloading the game on every update that its out. I personally read the updates of the beta/alpha, see if its worth trying then ill download. Impatience leads to dissapointment in most cases when it comes to downloading every unfinished game that gets released every month.
That's what I'm currently practicing for two other games, "Pure Onyx" and "Project Unknown". Deleted both of them, decided to take another look in a year or so. Slow development is why I don't bother with Patreon funded projects, it's in their best interest to stretch development time as long as possible, so they can continue to collect monthly donations. I prefer Kickstarter funded projects, since they have limited funds and are thus more motivated to finish and release the game sooner.

Reactions: Kintaroe and Zeddy

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
does anyone know if there is a cheat that allows for infinite time in the like timed challenge arena?
You can do the same cheat engine procedure you'd do for infinite ammo with time too. And the infinite ammo cheat engine thing was also just recently explained in detail here 1-3 pages back.

Danielxz

Dec 7, 2017
Is it possible to let the zombies and the dogs fuck jill while she has her clothes on and undamaged? I know normal zombies will only make her do blowjobs if the clothes are on or barely damaged and the fat zombie will hit her until the clothes are broken but are there any way to force to keep the clothes on so no matter how many time she gets hit the clothes won't break and can have sex while those clothes are in perfect condition?
yes all you need to do is set outfit's hp to 0 and get fucked by a zombie, page 126 have a cheat table that can help you with it

Last edited:
Reactions: CeLioCiBR

mandok

Aug 25, 2021
Guys sorry for this dummy question I´ll ask, really sorry.. But the thing is that I cannot see the new animations (for example, the ones in the floor) how do I get those ones?

Thanks in advance

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
yes all you need to do is set outfit's hp to 0 and get fucked by a zombie, page 126 have a cheat table that can help you with it
Thanks, it works

edit: it works for the fat zombie , but not for normal zombies and dogs. I mean Jill can get fuck with clothes on using the above method, but sometimes even I set the clothes' hp to 0, the normal zombies and dogs still hit me instead of having sex, and all the clothes are gone when I get hit once(probably because clothes' hp is set 0).

I wonder if there is a way to make the character clothing invulnerable or making the zombies 100% will fuck you instead of hitting you .

Last edited:

Danielxz

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks, it works

edit: it works for the fat zombie , but not for normal zombies and dogs. I mean Jill can get fuck with clothes on using the above method, but sometimes even I set the clothes' hp to 0, the normal zombies and dogs still hit me instead of having sex, and all the clothes are gone when I get hit once(probably because clothes' hp is set 0).

I wonder if there is a way to make the character clothing invulnerable or making the zombies 100% will fuck you instead of hitting you .
just dodge their attacks until they try to fuck julia, i dont know if theres a method to visually make outfits invulnerable since its connected to its respectively hp but you can set some hotkeys to the outfit like " 'B' reduces outfits hp to 0 and 'N' increases to 120", if you get hit just press N to get 120 hp and again takes some damage to reduces to 100 +/- after that press B to reduce to 0...

edit: all pointers name dont need to be in pt-br, you guys can just change it

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2019
Guys sorry for this dummy question I´ll ask, really sorry.. But the thing is that I cannot see the new animations (for example, the ones in the floor) how do I get those ones?

Thanks in advance
Hello there. They are context sensitive animations. Where as the wall animations require you be close to a flat wall, the ground animations require you be standing on a perfectly flat surface away from any walls or other objects. Easiest locations to see the ground animations are in the center of the time-locked room with a zombie horde on the sewer area and in the mansion on any floor away from walls and furniture.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
How long has it been since the last update?
I just want to know when the next update will be done
IIRC, the last update with substantial changes was back in February. Given the timeframe of about 6-12 months between previous updates, one could probably expect the next update to be within half a year. Then again, half the comments in here are asking about when the next release is, so who knows. Be patient.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes