3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Is it possible to let the zombies and the dogs fuck jill while she has her clothes on and undamaged? I know normal zombies will only make her do blowjobs if the clothes are on or barely damaged and the fat zombie will hit her until the clothes are broken but are there any way to force to keep the clothes on so no matter how many time she gets hit the clothes won't break and can have sex while those clothes are in perfect condition?

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
So it's been a year since I last played this. Has anything good been added yet? Any new enemies? New content like pregnancy?

Apr 2, 2019
The silver-lining with the wait for an updated version to download is I've since mastered completing the extremely buggy back-alley level that requires you to kill all enemies. Grenade the zombie standing on the first building to your starting left, shotgun the face-downers, assault rifle the dumpster-divers. Dogs are the primary mobile targets, since they can quickly overrun you. Pop them in the head a couple times with the pistol, then clean up the wandering riffraff. Save a few bullets for the stuck dog behind the metal railing on top of the building behind your starting position. Done. :WeSmart:

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes