3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
wonderful game but isn't the ammo a little too rare? i re-wrote the cheat table for the health value, you can now use the table with cheat engine from v 7.1 or above and of course win 10 and game's version 0.4.254 and you can play all missions now with the cheat activated.

correct procedure:
1) open game
2) open cheat engine and hook it to game's executable
3) open the cheat table with cheat engine
4) you'll see the health pointer and the value shoud be 0 (zero): doubole click over the value and set it to 100.
5) freeze the value with the flag on "active" square
6) enjoy.

you'll see health decrease but it only decreeses untill girl's drees will be completedly broken/girl will be completedly naked and then health value will be constantly rewritten to 100% and will stop to decrease. if someone will grab the girl (not important if he will fuck her or not) health will be reset to 100% immediatly. this happens because the value for the dress and the health value are stored in the same adresses and with only 2 day of study assembly can't be mastered, sadly... well, enjoy. i tested the cheat table all sunday's morning and to me all works fine but let me know if you'll find some problems. cheers.
Ammo scarcity is in line with RE's resource management feature. What else are on your cheat table? Console unlocker works just fine for infinite health while getting her naked.

Dec 13, 2019
for now only health, but i think its all we need. to find the ammo value is easy peasy with cheat engine, no need to find the pointers for that:
1) grab some ammo and relaod the pistol
2) serch for 8 value with 4bytes
3) shoot once
4) serch for 7
5) repeat 3 to 4 untill you'll find only 1 result and i've found it with 1 sec and one "stike"
6) freeze the value, vualà

Reactions: MoreNow

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
the only thing that bother me for this game is the animation.. why did you need to do a backflip after you stomp someone ?...

Reactions: worming

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
How did you get that much bounce? Is it cheat engine or an UnrealUnlocker console command?
I think thats from a previous version where she was much more jiggly, but it resulted in a unfortunate bug of ass clapping when running so they adjusted the physics. Afaik the bust and butt share physics and belly and thighs are seperate, which is why they're still the same.

Reactions: worming
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes