3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

leben6

Feb 3, 2018
By memory, since I just completed this mission again yesterday. (Keep in mind, you need all the weapons unlocked to make it much easier.)
1. Above and left of player starting point, standing on top of building. (Use frag grenade, located at end of narrow alley.)
2. Stuck in crawling animation, located in narrow alley near player starting position. (Use shotgun headshot.)
3. Standing in dumpster near corner wall and making a slight left, after leaving narrow alley. (Use shotgun headshot.)
4. Stuck in crawling animation, located under dumpster across from number 3, still near the wall. (Use shotgun headshot.)
5. Standing behind dumpster in an out of bonds area in another short narrow alley just past and left of the emerald. (Use shotgun headshot. If zombie falls but doesn't die, finish with incendiary grenade.)
6. Standing in dumpster, other side of building where 5 is located, in a dark narrow alley. (Use shotgun headshot. If zombie falls but doesn't die, use frag grenade or RPG.)
7. Dog, stuck behind metal railing on top of buildings rooftops reachable by ladder. (Stand close to railing trapping dog and shoot it in the head with any available small arms, not explosive.)
Hey thank you for your reply. It seems I didn't have the rev1 that fix this mission.

Reactions: Church the Cat

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I seen this game before but never got around to downloading it until and boy is it rough.

It very much in the RE style where you have next to now ammo and bad controls which add to the horror elements and the sex of course makes the game more worthwhile but with only a giant, a regular zombie, and a dog with a few animations each you quickly see everything.

One thing that NEEDS to be fix is the random melee attack ability and making the knife actually do some damage.

Besides that honestly this game gives me the vibes of "All show, No go." unless future versions at least add to what we see beyond "test" areas. Adding a gallery where we can at least see the various animations would be a godsend.

May 25, 2017
Adding a gallery where we can at least see the various animations would be a godsend.
To build off that idea, maybe a gallery level with different enemy types in different rooms since enemies by themselves can't use doors?

Plus the regular zombie has 3 different variations, (thin, normal, and buff) each with their own animations.

Dec 13, 2019
i've tryed your latest release and what to say? awesome game, marvelous. the difficulty has risen a bit and i found a bit hard because lack of ammo so i took the liberty to build a cheat table working for cheat engine 7.2: finding the adress for the ammo with cheat engine 7.2 is even too easy but to find the pointers (it was a level 7 pointer for health, took 4 ours to research and build it and 2 day to learn the basics of assembly) for the healt one is a bit harder so here we are...

1) download the rar file and extract
2) FIRST load cheat engine, then
3) adress cheat engine and opemn the table
4) enable the script
5) enjoy

enemy will still hit you and fuck yuo hard, but you wont loose health.

ATTENCTION:
1) the script it's about a 4 byte value: do not set insane amounts of healt or game will freeze, simply set it to 100 and freeze the value.
2) i've built the cheat table for cheat engine 7.2, former/older version may not work and i tested it for win 10 (latest version) ONLY. if you got win 7 or 8 the table may work but i dont assure anything about it.

well, if you want to try the cheat table, enjoy. happy to help the community! can't wait for the full release.

Dec 13, 2019
you mean the tutorial? i started scanning for thepointer from the "real game" andi skipped "the tutorial" because i don't like. keep in mind that sometimes game crashes to desktop, i found found 3 areas:

1) second level (third, inside the house) some times when plug dishes in socketson the wall
2) first level (second mission) at the house gates when you try to enter witouth the keys
3) sometimes at the hub in first mission where there's plenty of zombies and you have to wait for the gait to open

those crashes are not related to the trainer that only freezes the seventh pointer to the healt value, simple the game is still ea and not fixed/stable at 100%. hope that will help.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dff334

absynth3

May 4, 2017
i've tryed your latest release and what to say? awesome game, marvelous. the difficulty has risen a bit and i found a bit hard because lack of ammo so i took the liberty to build a cheat table working for cheat engine 7.2: finding the adress for the ammo with cheat engine 7.2 is even too easy but to find the pointers (it was a level 7 pointer for health, took 4 ours to research and build it and 2 day to learn the basics of assembly) for the healt one is a bit harder so here we are...

1) download the rar file and extract
2) FIRST load cheat engine, then
3) adress cheat engine and opemn the table
4) enable the script
5) enjoy

enemy will still hit you and fuck yuo hard, but you wont loose health.

ATTENCTION:
1) the script it's about a 4 byte value: do not set insane amounts of healt or game will freeze, simply set it to 100 and freeze the value.
2) i've built the cheat table for cheat engine 7.2, former/older version may not work and i tested it for win 10 (latest version) ONLY. if you got win 7 or 8 the table may work but i dont assure anything about it.

well, if you want to try the cheat table, enjoy. happy to help the community! can't wait for the full release.

It doesn't work, either if I double click the table and it gets loaded into CE or if I start CE first. I just get a windows sound when I try to activate it. What am I doing wrong?

MrGreed

Mar 18, 2018
Really good, should be some gallery option in the future for those who don't wanna play through the maps.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
It doesn't work, either if I double click the table and it gets loaded into CE or if I start CE first. I just get a windows sound when I try to activate it. What am I doing wrong?
Usually windows asking if u want to run CE, I use CE alot and this happens. Weird your not getting the popup, open CE win admin privs and that "should" bypass the prompt altogether

Dec 13, 2019
it works bro, some questions to help you find the iusse:

1) silly question: do you use win 10 and the latest version of game, right? if you use other win/game version of course the trainer will not work...
2) do you use cheat engine 7.2 right? other older versions will not work
3) are you trying the game's tutorial, I mean the "first mission" when you learn the game's ropes? well, the game is builded in hubs, and i was clear: I built the cheat table from the second mission (the starting of normal game) to the end of game. game is divided in hubs: at every starting of a new hub the game's engine will rewrite/move the health value instructions in other memory regions and the pointer i scanned was from the second mission, not the tutorial.
4) silly question: do you connect cheat engine with the game's exucutable before onpening the table, right? otherwise of course you'll get the classical sound error because you're trying to open the table pointing to a process that doesn't even exists!

to cut it short, correct procedure: 1) open game 2) open cheat engine 3)hook cheat engine to game's executable 4) open cheat table 5) freeze values and enjoy.

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It's illegal to sell a product and not offer refunds. Even limited warranty stuff is also illegal but not many people have the money to fight a big company. Since they're on patreon they should rebrand their image and say they're selling a service so they can't get sued. Not that I would imagine it would matter as I highly doubt people would get sued over an H game, unless patreon got involved. Hopefully these devs also move to subscribestar or fanbox, patreon sucks.

It's good they're cleaning things up and adding the boss, here's hoping the next update has more than just '9' scenes.

Reactions: astaroth96
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes