3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
-The one person I remember that said they beat m1 normal stated they used the crit FC and others mostly stated they were using cheat engine/hack.
-My guess is the poster is new to the game which was one of my worries, was that the new M1 being unbalanced is bad since it will be viewed as the pilot or demo level to the game, this level will determine if people will stay or pass on the project. The normal zombies in M1 are stronger than the ones in the rest of the game and eat bullets way more in an Arcade mode of all things.
-As for how horror games work, your suppose to be scared but your not suppose to die a lot as if the player dies too much then the fear goes away thus the player will become angry and frustrated which leads to cold calculative thought which ruins immersion.

Glad somebody got the point of my feedback/criticism. As you mentioned, the first map/intro to a game needs to have its shit down because it's an example to people of what the rest of the game is...or it's supposed to be anyways. If it's supposed to be some optional minigame, it shouldn't be lumped in with the rest of the missions and needs to be put it in its own tab on the menu for starters.

Man, I love when I try talk about a game design issue and people just tell me to cheat or not to say anything because the game is in development. This is exactly the time when a game needs feedback/criticism. You understand the point of complaints like these, yes?

We've already gone over how you need cheatcodes to lower the price of things in the arcade mission to make it more viable to play. Am I the only one that that shoots out red flags for? Why is that even a thing? Why is the map balanced in a way that it requires cheat codes? How many times have y'all played a game that required a patreon code to have a chance to succeed in a game map? I already mentioned this is a gimmick shitty gacha games use to get people to buy shit.

Amazing how a legit run is always just out of the range of being viable with skill alone, what a coincidence. This isn't just an issue of the map being difficult or unbalanced, it's an intentional game design choice. The price reduction of weapon unlocks with codes is proof of that. Something like that shouldn't even be a thing. Hopefully some people here understand what I've been saying anyways. Threw the game under a bus for patreon rewards. That shit hurts everybody (That wants to play the game legit anyways, lol).
I can absolutely agree that Mission1 ( the timed map ) can be hard.
It can be discouraging to get killed many times. Especially if you can make no progress...
And again challenge can be fun for experienced players. But if you really wanna unlock weapons go on EASY MODE especially if you are a new player.

Feedback is important for devs and for the game itself. Im sure they get feedback on their discord (sadly only for patreons) not sure about they read feedback here, sadly :cry:

Last edited:

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
Too bad none of the rapist zombies grab the girl's tits, i love when females get attacked and have their tits groped.

They could make instead of grabing them by the neck, the zombies grab her tits, or gave the girls a forced kiss or something...

May 23, 2020
how to increase the maximum cumflation with the cheat engine? because I can try to go beyond 0.70 (float) but even by fixing the value, the belly does not swell more ..

Last edited:

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
The problem is they have so many projects they are working on that they cant keep updates coming out regularly and its only what... three people working on it?
I check out their page and in the link, most of their project seems to finished and the only on going one now are this game, are they not update the page ??

Reactions: MoreNow

leben6

Feb 3, 2018
Can anyone list me the "static" zombies in mission 4. I played this mission 4 times already and the beacon didn't activate so I guess I miss 1 or maybe a bug?
Please ignore this post, looks like I didn't have the 0.4.254 Rev.1 version with fixed bug.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone list me the "static" zombies in mission 4. I played this mission 4 times already and the beacon didn't activate so I guess I miss 1 or maybe a bug?
By memory, since I just completed this mission again yesterday. (Keep in mind, you need all the weapons unlocked to make it much easier.)
1. Above and left of player starting point, standing on top of building. (Use frag grenade, located at end of narrow alley.)
2. Stuck in crawling animation, located in narrow alley near player starting position. (Use shotgun headshot.)
3. Standing in dumpster near corner wall and making a slight left, after leaving narrow alley. (Use shotgun headshot.)
4. Stuck in crawling animation, located under dumpster across from number 3, still near the wall. (Use shotgun headshot.)
5. Standing behind dumpster in an out of bonds area in another short narrow alley just past and left of the emerald. (Use shotgun headshot. If zombie falls but doesn't die, finish with incendiary grenade.)
6. Standing in dumpster, other side of building where 5 is located, in a dark narrow alley. (Use shotgun headshot. If zombie falls but doesn't die, use frag grenade or RPG.)
7. Dog, stuck behind metal railing on top of buildings rooftops reachable by ladder. (Stand close to railing trapping dog and shoot it in the head with any available small arms, not explosive.)

Reactions: leben6
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes