3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

GrimmLibrarian

Feb 10, 2018
Soo is there anything specific i need to do to get the cheat table to work?
i loaded it while in-game and on a map and every option is blank and doesnt change anything when i change their value

Jul 12, 2017
With cheat engine. The inflation values are float and it depends on how she is taking the cum inside her.
After bj she gets 0.10
After anal she gets 0.15
After vaginal she gets 0.20.
Just sum it together and you can fin the value, freeze it to 0 and no big belly.
Damn you guys actually figured it out. Last I was here there was some discussion on whether the inflation values were modifiable by cheat engine. Thanks!

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Oh. Learned how to use the character edits lol. Just play and beat every level and find the little coin thingies.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Oh. Learned how to use the character edits lol. Just play and beat every level and find the little coin thingies.
That's why i love video games in general. You can get something, achieve something and also u can use your hand to other things (according to f95 games). Unless they are not demanding devs to make games easier it's fine for me if they use cheat.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I read they are looking for an animator? What's that about? Did they lose their previous animator? Are they gonna remake the animations from scratch or will the new animator be using the same assets and resources?

Also has anyone been able to freeze the belly bump with cheat engine? I followed the inflation amounts on the previous comment but cheat engine stops showing scan results after the second increment

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I read they are looking for an animator? What's that about? Did they lose their previous animator? Are they gonna remake the animations from scratch or will the new animator be using the same assets and resources?

Also has anyone been able to freeze the belly bump with cheat engine? I followed the inflation amounts on the previous comment but cheat engine stops showing scan results after the second increment
Meguido did the animations back then. He was go through living hell because he is a programmer and not an animator. This is why they are looking for one. On cheating try to concentrate on the numbers. Example she gets an oral, search for 0.10. Then she gets an anal (because anal=0.15 and oral=0.10) search for 0.25. After she gets a vaginal (0.20) search for 0.45.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Meguido did the animations back then. He was go through living hell because he is a programmer and not an animator. This is why they are looking for one. On cheating try to concentrate on the numbers. Example she gets an oral, search for 0.10. Then she gets an anal (because anal=0.15 and oral=0.10) search for 0.25. After she gets a vaginal (0.20) search for 0.45.
Aaahh yeah that makes sense. They did a pretty good job with the animations by themselves but a dedicated resource for the animations will certainly streamline the project.

Ah damn I kept using the increased by filter. Thanks man!

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know where the collectables are? i found the rocket in the mansion that unlocks Hair type A but i cant seem to find the collectables in the other missions.

Updated: Turns out in the first training area, not sure what i did but i got 91% accuracy and collected 5000 points which gave me 2 unlockables. There's an unlockable in the mansion, a rocket in the main hall. Other than that, still looking >:I

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
No one hit me up to let me know the codes changed on this... well they are now updated in my OP about the codes.

I thought I remember reading somewhere that they were going to do away with the codes though.

In the future if the codes change again let me know this time, yeah?

clutch1kyt

Mar 31, 2020
Every time i try to extract the game from the .rar there's an error and the game keeps flashing green and pink please help

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes