3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Windows Event viewer. Click Start > type "Event Viewer"
Then when it loads click on 'Windows Logs' > 'Application'
Look for any error messages in red. That might give you a hint.

The game does have its own logs under:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Bioasshard\Saved\Logs
or
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\Logs
but whether it generates one based on the crash.. is anyone's guess. I suspect the devs haven't engineered that yet.

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
is it possible to make the character look like a certain someone from the original RE game or atleast mod the game? i.e. Claire Redfield?

Jul 28, 2018
Guys, I tried everything. Still when I go to select mission i get a black screen, all I can do is press backspace. When I press backspace, I see the contents of the select mission menu briefly.

Also, is there a specific exe I should run?

Edit: I have found another bug. It doesn't save my settings as well.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Guys, I tried everything. Still when I go to select mission i get a black screen, all I can do is press backspace. When I press backspace, I see the contents of the select mission menu briefly.

Also, is there a specific exe I should run?

Edit: I have found another bug. It doesn't save my settings as well.
The only thing left is to reinstall windows. And if that doesn't work then the problem is really your gpu (or the download sites are deleted some files from the rar, I heard about that earlier). I have a 750 Ti and it works fine.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
The only thing left is to reinstall windows. And if that doesn't work then the problem is really your gpu (or the download sites are deleted some files from the rar, I heard about that earlier). I have a 750 Ti and it works fine.
Don't do this. That's taking a sledgehammer approach to what is ultimately a minimal issue.

So you clearly got it to run because it sounds like it loaded but doesn't save your settings. If anything it sounds like the game cannot write to the filesystem. I would suspect you have some sort of antivirus/antimalware in place that's preventing the game from launching correctly, thus breaking a multitude of things.

Jul 28, 2018
I am not desperate lol. Also, I am playing cyberpunk rn, so I dont think gpu is the problem.

Jul 28, 2018
Don't do this. That's taking a sledgehammer approach to what is ultimately a minimal issue.

So you clearly got it to run because it sounds like it loaded but doesn't save your settings. If anything it sounds like the game cannot write to the filesystem. I would suspect you have some sort of antivirus/antimalware in place that's preventing the game from launching correctly, thus breaking a multitude of things.
This might be the case. However, the folder I am downloading this game to already was exempt from windows defender. But I will try again. lets see.

ISven

May 19, 2017
I like this game but I find the controls too archaic, it looks like the character has a zombified broomstick in his ass. This is the thing that should be reviewed and modernized a bit. Other than that the game is really good. (waiting for new sex anims too :))

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone have any news about this? I'm trying not too but I got high hopes for this one. I'm a real fan of over the shoulder shooter games and I'm really rooting for this and Section 7

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
I like this game but I find the controls too archaic, it looks like the character has a zombified broomstick in his ass. This is the thing that should be reviewed and modernized a bit. Other than that the game is really good. (waiting for new sex anims too :))
Resident evil game are like that... don't wait for something more dynamic or shooting, it's a story ation gameplay so... :whistle:

ISven

May 19, 2017
Resident evil game are like that... don't wait for something more dynamic or shooting, it's a story ation gameplay so... :whistle:
Action ? with a character that handles like a semi-trailer? Yeah it's true, I forgot that the REs were in the pickup at the level of controls. Fortunately this is not a parody of RE1 on PS1 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Originel
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes