3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

iasonas

Oct 17, 2017
Yes but only with the UE unlocker, that unlocks the console. You write "fov x" where x stands for whatever number you want. I personally use "fov 80" to see clearly
when im trying to inject the dll to unlock the game keep crashing how you do it?

Reactions: worming

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
just wondering since i have no idea where people usually get their assets from (i think it was honey something) but i gotta ask if anyone knows why the devs didnt use RE remake jill and claire models? i thought it might be copyright but i saw another game with jill and claire in it - it wasnt even a parody of RE so it technically isnt under fair use????

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
just wondering since i have no idea where people usually get their assets from (i think it was honey something) but i gotta ask if anyone knows why the devs didnt use RE remake jill and claire models? i thought it might be copyright but i saw another game with jill and claire in it - it wasnt even a parody of RE so it technically isnt under fair use????
Now of days people just pull the models out of the games then others use them however you can't legally use others assets without permission and transformative and fair use rights is usage something a lot of youtubers would lose if they when to court for it.
As for the model they started this game back 2018 and it was based mainly on the devs like for re5 so yeah this game was started around a year after RE7 came out RE2re having even been an idea at best reJill is a model swap.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Sooooo is the character edit mode unlockable? changelog states added new hair but i cant even edit lol. Or is it locked to a Patreon code?

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
This is one of the best Hentai Games i ever seen. 'Cause i love zombie raping females and they seem to enjoy it sometimes. The only downside is the reduced variety of animations, u don't see any action of the zombies grabing girls breasts, kissing, or perfoming an oral sex on the female. If anyone know any other game similar, pls let me know. I've already played Hounds of the Meteor/blade, Guilty Hell, Parasite in City. I love this 3d realistic game model.

Jul 28, 2018
I have a black screen after I press select mission. I have a 1070, so i dont think my gc is the problem. anyone knows how to fix this? or am I clicking ythe wrong exe?

Jul 28, 2018
2 and 3 tried. What is event viewer?

Also, my gane does this weird thing, when I open missions, I have a black screen, however, if I go back from the black screen, I can see the missions for a brief period.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes