3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
May 25, 2017
Hey man can I know what is the BigBoss Release for and what it means? Thanks a lot.
I don't fucking know, dude. Did you not see me asking that exact same question right after my post?

Speaking of which...
Codes are limited based on tier unlock, so if say you use the pidgeon unlock, it will then let you use a couple of "common" level codes, and rest will return as invalid or do nothing. Also, not confirmed in this release, but in previous versions some costume unlocks work but do not show any response, but you'll then be able to use more options on character customisation.

The section of program code I pulled the list from just compares if it is a match or not. So all will be valid, but only in some combinations.
So the different versions don't do anything as far as the actual game is concerned?

Last edited:

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I don't fucking know, dude. Did you not see me asking that exact same question right after my post?

Speaking of which...

So the different versions don't do anything as far as the actual game is concerned?
As I understand it, the higher the patreon tier, the more cosmetic unlocks you get, and ability to enter more codes. The actual core game play, missions, etc do not change other than any modifiers like drop rate on kills if you activated that particular code for example.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
First I would like to apologize English isn't my Native language
But for does that are interested.

The Value for the Inflation in Cheat Engine are

+ 0.10 Blowjob

+ 0.15 Anal

+ 0.20 Vaginal

You start with, 0 and need to search for Float Value.
I search with Rounded (default)
How do i search for values that are not rounded? When i type 0.10 or 0,10 it always searches for zeros.

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
I don't know if this has already been asked, but it is possible to remove all clothing with Mod or CE, including the halter, etc.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I don't know if this has already been asked, but it is possible to remove all clothing with Mod or CE, including the halter, etc.
It is possible, but I've only managed it once by accident in the current version. I was playing around with cheatengine trying to find her x/y/z co-ords, and when I froze some values and moved her clothing remained in place and she walked out of everything inc boots/gun/straps etc. In older versions clothing was a separate file(s) you could rename, in the current version everything is merged in one file based on clothing and hair options. Thats beyond my skills to separate out.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there anyway to increase fov, or at least get a better angle in the scenes?
Yes but only with the UE unlocker, that unlocks the console. You write "fov x" where x stands for whatever number you want. I personally use "fov 80" to see clearly

Reactions: darkarivs
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes