3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Apr 2, 2019
I've played through the cave level multiple times, but just had a seemingly random event that added hidden VXS targets and a few Big Guys to the map. Does anybody know the method to trigger it again? Made the long slog of a level more interesting, hunting VXS targets while simultaneously being hunted by the Big Guys. Also, would like to know how many hidden targets there is?

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I've played through the cave level multiple times, but just had a seemingly random event that added hidden VXS targets and a few Big Guys to the map. Does anybody know the method to trigger it again? Made the long slog of a level more interesting, hunting VXS targets while simultaneously being hunted by the Big Guys. Also, would like to know how many hidden targets there is?
The VXS plates and the big guys are appear when you complete the mission once. And there is 36 plates I think (idk for sure but there is 30+).

Apr 2, 2019
The VXS plates and the big guys are appear when you complete the mission once. And there is 36 plates I think (idk for sure but there is 30+).
Thanks, for the reply. Like I said, I completed the cave level multiple times. (At least three times.) It was on about my forth playthrough I encountered the Big Guys and VXS targets. Does it do an off/on/off method? Like I complete the normal level once, then my second playthrough I'll see Big Guys and VXS targets, then my third playthrough would be back to normal?

Also, do the other levels have alternate layouts after completing them once?

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks, for the reply. Like I said, I completed the cave level multiple times. (At least three times.) It was on about my forth playthrough I encountered the Big Guys and VXS targets. Does it do an off/on/off method? Like I complete the normal level once, then my second playthrough I'll see Big Guys and VXS targets, then my third playthrough would be back to normal?

Also, do the other levels have alternate layouts after completing them once?
Then something is buged. I didn't try the cave level in the newest version. On paper when you complete the mission once then all of the other times you play it there is always plates and big guys.

Reactions: worming

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Then something is buged. I didn't try the cave level in the newest version. On paper when you complete the mission once then all of the other times you play it there is always plates and big guys.
Before the update with the annoying new m1 you could reset the cave to run 1 by going to original m1 which I think at the time could reset run progress, I remember doing it but its been a while since I last played that version or any. I do know it was possible as I usually did it cause I nevered liked run 2's mission design.

Apr 2, 2019
Before the update with the annoying new m1 you could reset the cave to run 1 by going to original m1 which I think at the time could reset run progress, I remember doing it but its been a while since I last played that version or any. I do know it was possible as I usually did it cause I nevered liked run 2's mission design.
Assuming I'm understanding what you're trying to say, running through the first mission where the objective is to unlock weapons with points resets the cave level back to normal mode, without targets and Big Guys?

Reactions: worming

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Assuming I'm understanding what you're trying to say, running through the first mission where the objective is to unlock weapons with points resets the cave level back to normal mode, without targets and Big Guys?
Its label as mission 2 now, the sewer level where you get locked in with zombies for a few minutes. The new mission one is just an extra level for unlocking things probably only became mission one to bypass the sewer level's run resetting code maybe.

Reactions: Church the Cat
Apr 2, 2019
Its label as mission 2 now, the sewer level where you get locked in with zombies for a few minutes. The new mission one is just an extra level for unlocking things probably only became mission one to bypass the sewer level's run resetting code maybe.
Ah, okay. I understand now. Thanks, friend. (y)

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I had a look in the exe, heres a dump of all the codes in it, unlabled ones I do not know what they do.

66M0-SVZC - Croc
BV2J-0JNR - Fox
W601-BG4L - TheBoss
X8SW-Z89D - Handgun Crit x3
JUDZ-N04K - Drop ratio x1.5
M482-9JGC - R3make hair

1JLS-82F0
1KDB-8Y03
5GCM-RYLX
5W2A-QQ02
9SJ4-8HXY
A5US-L416
FPLB-P0GX
KIA3-W6QH
R2EB-KNQR
X8SW-Z89D

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
1KDB-8Y03
Double Ammo Capacity

9SJ4-8HXY
Pidgeon Release

FPLB-P0GX
BigBoss Release

All of the other codes either don't visibly do anything or are invalid
Codes are limited based on tier unlock, so if say you use the pidgeon unlock, it will then let you use a couple of "common" level codes, and rest will return as invalid or do nothing. Also, not confirmed in this release, but in previous versions some costume unlocks work but do not show any response, but you'll then be able to use more options on character customisation.

The section of program code I pulled the list from just compares if it is a match or not. So all will be valid, but only in some combinations.

1566s

Apr 29, 2021
Can Ryzen run games Bioasshard Arena ?

Can this configuration run Bioasshard Arena

Ryzen 3 2200g Integrated gpu Vega 8 2x4 Gb ram 3000mhz

josh the wosh

Dec 3, 2018
So I just played through the latest build, and I really don't get the melee system.

If you're not conservative with your ammo, you'll have to rely on melee, which means you kick zombies to make them fall down, and then can do a oneshot ground attack on them. Great, except the reaction to melee seems random. So I sometimes had to hit a zombie five or six times for them to fall. Which doesn't sound bad, except that the melee/dodge bar recharges slowly, making it way more boring than it should be. Add to that some finicky hitboxes, especially on the forward kick.

Then there's the follow up attacks. Like in some RE games, shooting certain body parts of your enemies like the legs or sometimes head can stun them - then you can approach and do a special melee move that deals good damage. Except that also seems random, sometimes enemies will get staggered after one shot in their leg, and sometimes they won't even after you empty a full magazine. Their also seems to have two types of stagger, one reasonably long and one super short.

Other than that complaint, it's the same as previous builds - lots of potential but it's not used super well. The game looks better now, especially in the city survival map which feels like it comes from a different game. The manor level is still imo the best, because it has a tighter level design and feels closer to RE games. The city survival map glitched out on me and spawned a dog out of bounds, preventing me from finishing the level.

Then, there's the cave map, which imo has one big problem: it's huge but also boring. The map has several things to do before going to an elevator. I forgot one of them, and turns out that the elevator is really, really far. So in the end I just stopped playing rather than backtracking for 10 minutes to get the one item I needed.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
So I just played through the latest build, and I really don't get the melee system.

If you're not conservative with your ammo, you'll have to rely on melee, which means you kick zombies to make them fall down, and then can do a oneshot ground attack on them. Great, except the reaction to melee seems random. So I sometimes had to hit a zombie five or six times for them to fall. Which doesn't sound bad, except that the melee/dodge bar recharges slowly, making it way more boring than it should be. Add to that some finicky hitboxes, especially on the forward kick.

Then there's the follow up attacks. Like in some RE games, shooting certain body parts of your enemies like the legs or sometimes head can stun them - then you can approach and do a special melee move that deals good damage. Except that also seems random, sometimes enemies will get staggered after one shot in their leg, and sometimes they won't even after you empty a full magazine. Their also seems to have two types of stagger, one reasonably long and one super short.

Other than that complaint, it's the same as previous builds - lots of potential but it's not used super well. The game looks better now, especially in the city survival map which feels like it comes from a different game. The manor level is still imo the best, because it has a tighter level design and feels closer to RE games. The city survival map glitched out on me and spawned a dog out of bounds, preventing me from finishing the level.

Then, there's the cave map, which imo has one big problem: it's huge but also boring. The map has several things to do before going to an elevator. I forgot one of them, and turns out that the elevator is really, really far. So in the end I just stopped playing rather than backtracking for 10 minutes to get the one item I needed.
The problem with melee is they are mostly slow and require you to do another attack and the fact that its possible to miss with them. Then you got that super slow attack, that's pretty much a joke as its the strongest attack but takes so long to do and they put the boss Jill transition to crotch stance animation in it, yes that is the whole point that Capcom has her do that pose after the attack it was to transition into the the crotch stance that boss Jill normally stays in, meaning that it was probably a scrapped animation that got used when they made player Jill that was originally made for boss Jill.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes