3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I'm amazed that people still support this guy. Locking stuff like walkthrough and such behind paywall is just out right scummy if you ask me.
If you are talking about the "how to do mission 1" then you can find that on the Blog, which for some reason is not in the op. As for a walkthrough that is something that was normally sold before, the only difference from way back then and now is that people in the community just make up their own guides for free and can post them online easily. Most of the other stuff is just boosters and early unlocks which is something that is normally sold inside an Official Strategy Guide. As for all the other fault the dev has that could turn people away, but at least they didn't do a Duel Family.

May 25, 2017
I'm amazed that people still support this guy. Locking stuff like walkthrough and such behind paywall is just out right scummy if you ask me.
If you are talking about the "how to do mission 1" then you can find that on the Blog, which for some reason is not in the op. As for a walkthrough that is something that was normally sold before, the only difference from way back then and now is that people in the community just make up their own guides for free and can post them online easily. Most of the other stuff is just boosters and early unlocks which is something that is normally sold inside an Official Strategy Guide. As for all the other fault the dev has that could turn people away, but at least they didn't do a Duel Family.
Besides, the cards are posted here. If you use that and the Unreal Engine Unlocker, you can plow through the game just fine. I don't really see the problem here, just a few extras that patrons get as a bonus.

Last edited:

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
I still can't do mission 4 because of one of the zombie in a dumpster or w/e just falls and doesn't die after i shot him 9999 times...-_-

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I still can't do mission 4 because of one of the zombie in a dumpster or w/e just falls and doesn't die after i shot him 9999 times...-_-
You download the latest update from here/their website? I had that same problem earlier and that bug is fixed in the current version.

brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
i'm curious. can we stop timer at first mission ? i just want to see all sex scene
Yes, it's kind of tricky but possible.

Try to get a cut scene a few second before the tine expires and let it play until the timer expires. Then leave the cut scene (F) and no more timer. Can't heal after that though

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
i'm curious. can we stop timer at first mission ? i just want to see all sex scene
Cheat Engine. The "seconds" part of the timer is a standard 4 bytes value. Pause the game, scan for it, unpause (to new second value), pause again, rescan, you should have only 5-6 possible memory addresses left. Now freeze them one by one until the timer freezes.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Cheat Engine. The "seconds" part of the timer is a standard 4 bytes value. Pause the game, scan for it, unpause (to new second value), pause again, rescan, you should have only 5-6 possible memory addresses left. Now freeze them one by one until the timer freezes.
what value should i select ? exact value or what ? 1618727842656.png

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes