3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
I hope Julia would be dominant, i'd love to see reverse rape scenes, maybe after poisoning or smth
What implying that being fully infected without the blue? She becomes compelled to fuck them? eh... maybe, or something else like plant attack if they ever include the plants in the game.

Reactions: XmanX

nwo4life666

Aug 18, 2016
First I would like to apologize English isn't my Native language
But for does that are interested.

The Value for the Inflation in Cheat Engine are

+ 0.10 Blowjob

+ 0.15 Anal

+ 0.20 Vaginal

You start with, 0 and need to search for Float Value.
I search with Rounded (default)

May 25, 2017
First I would like to apologize English isn't my Native language
But for does that are interested.

The Value for the Inflation in Cheat Engine are

+ 0.10 Blowjob

+ 0.15 Anal

+ 0.20 Vaginal

You start with, 0 and need to search for Float Value.
I search with Rounded (default)
lol Don't actually start with 0. Your CE will shit itself trying to process all of the addresses with 0. Do one of the above and start with that value.

Reactions: Mr.Shark

nwo4life666

Aug 18, 2016
I now I ment your base value is 0.

By the way you need to search a new value ever time you switch instances e.x when you go from the Forest to the Mansion e.t.c

rTz2606

Mar 11, 2018
Damnit, the hitbox is f**cked up sometimes
btw is there any cheat for 1 hit kill, just need a little time

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
While it good to see them being so ambitious, 11 projects for a team of two is pushing things. Plus spreading that out over two different patreons and substar.... They just don't seem to get that focusing on one core product and pushing out reliable updates is what will build up followers and thus more patreons and more money longterm than a bunch of little projects delaying everything. Well, thats my opinion based on observing other projects anyways.

FoolClone

Jul 28, 2018
Talent is there, with no question of it. Over-ambition often is more deleterious than the complete lack of it. It's a shame Bioass is not given it's due as a project with so much potential

Reactions: SmilinJackal

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
It really looks like they are purposely not committing to a project to maintain a cash flow, instead of getting it done. I mean how they got an unnamed project planned and possibly working on it at some time and another high ambition project down the line when the first high ambition project is still in the test bed. At best those game projects should be on a list of games you want to do after you finish the current projects, which will not be announced until one or more projects are done or close to being done, were you just lay out the ground plans when close to finalizing the current projects, not doing that when one of the project hasn't even got to an alpha build.

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
It really looks like they are purposely not committing to a project to maintain a cash flow, instead of getting it done. I mean how they got an unnamed project planned and possibly working on it at some time and another high ambition project down the line when the first high ambition project is still in the test bed. At best those game projects should be on a list of games you want to do after you finish the current projects, which will not be announced until one or more projects are done or close to being done, were you just lay out the ground plans when close to finalizing the current projects, not doing that when one of the project hasn't even got to an alpha build.
I mean, yes. That's rather obvious I thought.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
While it good to see them being so ambitious, 11 projects for a team of two is pushing things. Plus spreading that out over two different patreons and substar.... They just don't seem to get that focusing on one core product and pushing out reliable updates is what will build up followers and thus more patreons and more money longterm than a bunch of little projects delaying everything. Well, thats my opinion based on observing other projects anyways.

Imagine if they were working only on Bioasshard...Would be a masterpiece right now...

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yup, I think this one of the problems with Patreon. It basically incentivizes creators NOT to finish their work, since they basically just need to create a nice-looking teaser or demo, then stall with monthly paywall news reports or marginal slow-crawl updates. I imagine many patrons just forget they're subscribed and they bleed money every month without knowing. Reminds me a bit of MatM, which debuted with an excellent demo and huge promise, and then did a whole lot of nothing for 2-3 years or so while hiding behind a paywall for news updates. And now they're repeating the cycle with a new game prototype out now without finishing the previous game.

With Bioasshard, at least they're upfront in saying progress is gonna be crazy slow. And obviously with over half a dozen projects that god knows who wants, we know to expect updates to come maybe about twice a year at most, with this game to be completed ... probably in 3-5 years or so, if that.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Imagine if they were working only on Bioasshard...Would be a masterpiece right now...
Well, if the dev is really intentionally spreads their effort on multiple titles to milk the donors, then it would be another Pure Onyx
I mean, it depends on the dev itself: either they are really interested in and focused on getting an actual game out OR they are employing every strategy to intentionally stall development (like a list of titles, each in alpha stage (what you have here) or microupdates every now and then (what pure onyx has) etc.)
If the dev wanted the game to be done - it would be done.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
this honestly sounds like it's going to be a shit show lol
What makes it weird is they recently said they needed to take a break and do so but then come back saying they plan to burn themselves out by added projects and announcing ones they plan to make, like they are some big publisher with 5+ studios and region locations.

Reactions: Dovakeks

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Wondering how many people actually play their other games beside this one :unsure:
I believe they started off making a RPGM game called Punished Mai which they did actually complete and built up some Patreon following with. Other than that, I don't think they have any actual games other than bioass demo, most of those projects are just rendered stills etc or announced and not released.

Reactions: worming
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes