3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The arena isn't properly tested/balanced. What's up with the headshots being completely random damage? Sometimes I'll kill in one shot, sometimes they take 3 shots to the head and don't even flinch. Putting rng shit in a skill based game is a great way to remove all feeling of accomplishment. Did you get lucky enough to one tap enough zombies so they add 10 seconds instead of 5 to the timer? Did they drop enough ammo? Why add that bullshit to a game like this? Crits and rng shit is for adding fake difficulty to turn based games that couldn't come up with any legit difficulty. Weird way to tank the fun of your game, the gameplay is legit otherwise and that ruins it.

I've been rerunning this map just hoping for better rng, this is pathetic. Tried farming zombies for ammo/time, tried just blitzing to targets as fast as possible, doesn't matter either way. Can consistently get about 10k points and hit the exit, any more than that is up to rng.

Knife also seems completely pointless. Kicks are better, when they actually hit like they're supposed to anyways.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The arena isn't probably tested/balanced. What's up with the headshots being completely random damage? Sometimes I'll kill in one shot, sometimes they take 3 shots to the head and don't even flinch. Putting rng shit in a skill based game is a great way to remove all feeling of accomplishment. Did you get lucky enough to one tap enough zombies so they add 10 seconds instead of 5 to the timer? Did they drop enough ammo? Why add that bullshit to a game like this? Crits and rng shit is for adding fake difficulty to turn based games that couldn't come up with any legit difficulty. Weird way to tank the fun of your game, the gameplay is legit otherwise and that ruins it.

I've been rerunning this map just hoping for better rng, this is pathetic. Tried farming zombies for ammo/time, tried just blitzing to targets as fast as possible, doesn't matter either way. Can consistently get about 10k points and hit the exit, any more than that is up to rng.

Knife also seems completely pointless. Kicks are better, when they actually hit like they're supposed to anyways.
It's based on resident evil and from what I've seen from recently playing both remakes of 2 and 3 headshot damage does seem random. I've gotten kills from 1 shot and sometimes 5 shots to the head. But yes that arena thing does seem very odd and I so hope it becomes completely optional in the final product. RE isn't always about getting rid of all enemies its about resource management and killing only if you have to and it'd awesome if this game leaned more towards that given how scarce ammo is.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
It's based on resident evil and from what I've seen from recently playing both remakes of 2 and 3 headshot damage does seem random. I've gotten kills from 1 shot and sometimes 5 shots to the head. But yes that arena thing does seem very odd and I so hope it becomes completely optional in the final product. RE isn't always about getting rid of all enemies its about resource management and killing only if you have to and it'd awesome if this game leaned more towards that given how scarce ammo is.
The Mission1 is optional you can go to any other level if you want.
If you wanna run Mission1 a few advices:
-your first priority must be to get to the exit when you get one weapon unlocked, if you get greedy and want more thats one way to fail..... So unlock the shotgun first and run to the exit. Next try unlock the machine gun and run to the exit..so on
-if you have the shotgun unlocked, everything is much better just make sure you have enough shotgun ammo to kill the fatty.
IMPORTANT! Only the shotgun, the hand grenade and the rocket launcher can kill the fatty!
shotgun-15000points1000final.jpg
unlock weapons Standard

shotgun 15000points
machine gun 17000points
hand grenade 20000points
incendiary grenade 22000points
flash grenade 25000points
rocket launcher 30000points

(if you support the devs and have any fantasy cards: crocodile, eagle, hound, fox.. it makes it easier
shotgun is "only" 14100points with crocodile, 10500points with fox...etc)

Have fun!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
-your first priority must be to get to the exit when you get one weapon unlocked, if you get greedy and want more thats one way to fail..... So unlock the shotgun first and run to the exit. Next try unlock the machine gun and run to the exit..so on
-if you have the shotgun unlocked, everything is much better just make sure you have enough shotgun ammo to kill the fatty.
IMPORTANT! Only the shotgun, the hand grenade and the rocket launcher can kill the fatty!
View attachment 1295763
unlock weapons Standard

shotgun 15000points
machine gun 17000points
hand grenade 20000points
incendiary grenade 22000points
flash grenade 25000points
rocket launcher 30000points

(if you support the devs and have any fantasy cards: crocodile, eagle, hound, fox.. it makes it easier
shotgun is "only" 14100points with crocodile, 10500points with fox...etc)

Have fun!
What I meant about optional is that every weapon can be found within the levels already without having to unlock them in mission1. I mean I'm sure there are plenty of people that can and probably already finished all the levels with just the handgun but seriously why not just scatter all the other weapons around the map have all the other costumes unlocked in the mission1 instead.

Danielxz

Dec 7, 2017
an more complete cheat table with all outfits and her belly inflation, look page 126

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Go ahead and try to get to 15000 and buy the shotgun without any of the patreon codes/cheat codes, I'll wait (v0.4.254 normal mode). I'm straight up not even sure it's possible to do it without godly rng at this point, would love to see somebody try. I can usually get around 12000 or so without any cheats. I'd happily accept some error I'm making or strategy here that could make it much more viable, haven't seen anything like that yet in the thread but people telling you to use codes/cheat. Seems mostly like all you can do is pray for copious amounts of crits once you have the gameplay down.

"But it's optionallll", then don't make it seem like it's possible to do anything there without codes. Why is the level even available? These are the types of gimmicks that gacha games employ to trick people into buying. Make it seem like you can do everything for free, and then you come up just short time and time again. "Oh, if I just paid a bit, I could do this".

Yes, the cheats codes are in the thread, yes it's an optional level, yes you can use cheat engine, not the point of my messages. This is a critique of the game itself, not what I can/can't do. When your cheat codes are necessary to clear shit, maybe time to take a step back and reevaluate shit. Sacrificing game design/balance for your patreon tiers probably isn't the wisest thing to do. Could have easily put costumes instead or even special levels or some shit on patreon tiers. I'd care less if the level was just straight up locked without patreon contributions than allowing people to play a broken, unbalanced map.

Feels like I wasted all my time getting good at the game, feels bad. This is the first time I've seen somebody try to use a patreon gimmick like this. I think I'd actually rather the game just not be available to play for free at this point than having this p2w shit in it. Wouldn't be annoyed right now for sure, lol. Soured my impression of these devs real quick.

P.S: The game also froze on me repeatedly in the second map, which is why I started running the first map as much as I have in the first place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

clutch1kyt

Mar 31, 2020
did yall download the game from mega? also do you have your system locate to japan? asking because I have an error every time i extract the .rar to my files and i have redownload the .rar file. Its says Can not create file : C:\Users\ninji\Downloads\PlayBioasshard.lnk

Last edited:

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Go ahead and try to get to 15000 and buy the shotgun without any of the patreon codes/cheat codes, I'll wait (v0.4.254 normal mode). I'm straight up not even sure it's possible to do it without godly rng at this point, would love to see somebody try. I can usually get around 12000 or so without any cheats. I'd happily accept some error I'm making or strategy here that could make it much more viable, haven't seen anything like that yet in the thread but people telling you to use codes/cheat. Seems mostly like all you can do is pray for copious amounts of crits once you have the gameplay down.

"But it's optionallll", then don't make it seem like it's possible to do anything there without codes. Why is the level even available? These are the types of gimmicks that gacha games employ to trick people into buying. Make it seem like you can do everything for free, and then you come up just short time and time again. "Oh, if I just paid a bit, I could do this".

Yes, the cheats codes are in the thread, yes it's an optional level, yes you can use cheat engine, not the point of my messages. This is a critique of the game itself, not what I can/can't do. When your cheat codes are necessary to clear shit, maybe time to take a step back and reevaluate shit. Sacrificing game design/balance for your patreon tiers probably isn't the wisest thing to do. Could have easily put costumes instead or even special levels or some shit on patreon tiers. I'd care less if the level was just straight up locked without patreon contributions than allowing people to play a broken, unbalanced map.

Feels like I wasted all my time getting good at the game, feels bad. This is the first time I've seen somebody try to use a patreon gimmick like this. I think I'd actually rather the game just not be available to play for free at this point than having this p2w shit in it. Wouldn't be annoyed right now for sure, lol. Soured my impression of these devs real quick.

P.S: The game also froze on me repeatedly in the second map, which is why I started running the first map as much as I have in the first place.

you are not the first person having issues with difficulty.
1. first and foremost this game is in development. fine tuning the difficulty is not the most important thing. Yes you can say it might turn off some people, but i think most people are aware that this game is not even beta...
2. I have played all maps many times. And did Mission1 after all that. So i had experience how gameplay works. how to aim or evade zombies. to kill dogs at first sight.
and do not pull the fatguy if you do not have weapons that can kill it (shotgun, hand grenade, rocket launcher) If you do, just RUN! Simple!
3. You can do all maps Mission 2-Mission 5 without any new weapon unlocked.
4. And yes many players did Mission1 without any Fantasy Cards/CE.
No one will force you to play the first level on a normal. you can unlock the weapons on EASY MODE.
5. this game try to be a horror game, which is not my favorite genre.
But the point is the game try to be difficult, try to make the player not bored, but make the player stuggle, scared and fear a little. This is why it can happen that you run out of ammo. Also why your character move slow at low health, when she stuggle in pain.
It also makes you think, just a little bit. its best to kill dogs at first sight. Also if you can kill zombies 1vs1 with kicks and spare ammo whenever you can.

Have fun!

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
did yall download the game from mega? also do you have your system locate to japan? asking because I have an error every time i extract the .rar to my files and i have redownload the .rar file. Its says Can not create file : C:\Users\ninji\Downloads\PlayBioasshard.lnk
1. Windows permissions can cause you cannot write in any folder. So try to extract it somewhere else(c:\Users\ninji\Downloads\, D:\Games\Bioasshard\ )
2. try to extract the files with WinRAR

3. Try to download it again. then goto 2 again ↑

Have fun!

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
1. first and foremost this game is in development. fine tuning the difficulty is not the most important thing. Yes you can say it might turn off some people, but i think most people are aware that this game is not even beta...
2. I have played all maps many times. And did Mission1 after all that. So i had experience how gameplay works. how to aim or evade zombies. to kill dogs at first sight.
and do not pull the fatguy if you do not have weapons that can kill it (shotgun, hand grenade, rocket launcher) If you do, just RUN! Simple!
3. You can do all maps Mission 2-Mission 5 without any new weapon unlocked.
4. And yes many players did Mission1 without any Fantasy Cards/CE.
No one will force you to play the first level on a normal. you can unlock the weapons on EASY MODE.
5. this game try to be a horror game, which is not my favorite genre.
But the point is the game try to be difficult, try to make the player not bored, but make the player stuggle, scared and fear a little. This is why it can happen that you run out of ammo. Also why your character move slow at low health, when she stuggle in pain.
It also makes you think, just a little bit. its best to kill dogs at first sight. Also if you can kill zombies 1vs1 with kicks and spare ammo whenever you can.

Have fun!
-The one person I remember that said they beat m1 normal stated they used the crit FC and others mostly stated they were using cheat engine/hack.
-My guess is the poster is new to the game which was one of my worries, was that the new M1 being unbalanced is bad since it will be viewed as the pilot or demo level to the game, this level will determine if people will stay or pass on the project. The normal zombies in M1 are stronger than the ones in the rest of the game and eat bullets way more in an Arcade mode of all things.
-As for how horror games work, your suppose to be scared but your not suppose to die a lot as if the player dies too much then the fear goes away thus the player will become angry and frustrated which leads to cold calculative thought which ruins immersion.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
-The one person I remember that said they beat m1 normal stated they used the crit FC and others mostly stated they were using cheat engine/hack.
-My guess is the poster is new to the game which was one of my worries, was that the new M1 being unbalanced is bad since it will be viewed as the pilot or demo level to the game, this level will determine if people will stay or pass on the project. The normal zombies in M1 are stronger than the ones in the rest of the game and eat bullets way more in an Arcade mode of all things.
-As for how horror games work, your suppose to be scared but your not suppose to die a lot as if the player dies too much then the fear goes away thus the player will become angry and frustrated which leads to cold calculative thought which ruins immersion.
Glad somebody got the point of my feedback/criticism. As you mentioned, the first map/intro to a game needs to have its shit down because it's an example to people of what the rest of the game is...or it's supposed to be anyways. If it's supposed to be some optional minigame, it shouldn't be lumped in with the rest of the missions and needs to be put it in its own tab on the menu for starters.

Man, I love when I try talk about a game design issue and people just tell me to cheat or not to say anything because the game is in development. This is exactly the time when a game needs feedback/criticism. You understand the point of complaints like these, yes?

We've already gone over how you need cheatcodes to lower the price of things in the arcade mission to make it more viable to play. Am I the only one that that shoots out red flags for? Why is that even a thing? Why is the map balanced in a way that it requires cheat codes? How many times have y'all played a game that required a patreon code to have a chance to succeed in a game map? I already mentioned this is a gimmick shitty gacha games use to get people to buy shit.

Amazing how a legit run is always just out of the range of being viable with skill alone, what a coincidence. This isn't just an issue of the map being difficult or unbalanced, it's an intentional game design choice. The price reduction of weapon unlocks with codes is proof of that. Something like that shouldn't even be a thing. Hopefully some people here understand what I've been saying anyways. Threw the game under a bus for patreon rewards. That shit hurts everybody (That wants to play the game legit anyways, lol).

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
if you have any questions about cheat tables, look previous pages

Sure which page? looked all the way back to page 100 and ether i just cant seem to read properly or i skipped it but dont see anything about cheat tables. Simple answer will do please. If that's not too hard for you.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes