3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

iasonas

Oct 17, 2017
just dodge their attacks until they try to fuck julia, i dont know if theres a method to visually make outfits invulnerable since its connected to its respectively hp but you can set some hotkeys to the outfit like " 'B' reduces outfits hp to 0 and 'N' increases to 120", if you get hit just press N to get 120 hp and again takes some damage to reduces to 100 +/- after that press B to reduce to 0...

edit: all pointers name dont need to be in pt-br, you guys can just change it
i see on your screenshot that for the clothes i have to search for 4 bytes and for the belly float right?

Reactions: Danielxz

Danielxz

Dec 7, 2017
sooooo Can anyone help us with this issue?
like any guide or how to remove those boots please!
do we need to download that 20gb+ unreal engine 4 and learn to use it for just remove those boots?
look its not perfect like you guys are imagining(but it works really fine in sex atacks), sooo before making questions to me like "its not working,etc", use your imagination and try to make it "works", i was tryng to make an flying mod(as you can see its incomplete) if i complete and it works i'll update this CT

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Relevant question.
Thanks for asking.
No, the saving function has not been implemented.
For now.
Could someone ask N7 (developer) to add this feature in the next release?
Perhaps you should look at the first post again.
" Developer: VersusX "

N7, the thread creator can not add anything whatsoever other than updating the download links others provide.

As for lack of reading, the status of the save feature has been discussed and answered many times before in this thread and on the actual developers patreon and blog website, or, in the upper right you'll see something called a "search" function.

In summary, its a basic tech demo with only a few levels which is changing so the save feature is only keeping track of unlocks perrelease and won't be implemented until the code base is established in the game proper.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Perhaps you should look at the first post again.
" Developer: VersusX "

N7, the thread creator can not add anything whatsoever other than updating the download links others provide.

As for lack of reading, the status of the save feature has been discussed and answered many times before in this thread and on the actual developers patreon and blog website, or, in the upper right you'll see something called a "search" function.

In summary, its a basic tech demo with only a few levels which is changing so the save feature is only keeping track of unlocks perrelease and won't be implemented until the code base is established in the game proper.
I totaly forgot:
"N7" is the publisher.
"VersusX" is the developer.
My mistake.
Grateful for Your useful commentary.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes