3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021

maybe

you opened it in a mission and checked the 4 bytes option?
Just wanted to thank you! I used your Bioasshard_Arena_v0.4.254 (Rev.1) file and it worked perfectly. Especially the fully nude, no weapon, stamina and bulge cheats are great. I am using CE 7.2 since my PC won't let me install the latest version but it still works.

What I'm wondering: does anybody know if there's a way to change the fov using CE? That would be more elegant than running CE and Unreal Unlocker at the same time.

And lastly: I found the address for the timer in mission 1 but when I want to use it again it won't work and I have to scan for it again. Am I doing something wrong? I am using CE for the first time.

salahghandu

Oct 18, 2021
Oh sweet. There's plenty of H-games that parody Resident Evil. But I don't think I've ever seen one that plays like a Resident Evil game. Looking forward to playing this. Hopefully my potato can run it.
Looks like a really good game for hardcore fans of Resident Evil. I should recommend this to my friend. LOL.

Reactions: nerogaf

Danielxz

Dec 7, 2017
Just wanted to thank you! I used your Bioasshard_Arena_v0.4.254 (Rev.1) file and it worked perfectly. Especially the fully nude, no weapon, stamina and bulge cheats are great. I am using CE 7.2 since my PC won't let me install the latest version but it still works.

What I'm wondering: does anybody know if there's a way to change the fov using CE? That would be more elegant than running CE and Unreal Unlocker at the same time.

And lastly: I found the address for the timer in mission 1 but when I want to use it again it won't work and I have to scan for it again. Am I doing something wrong? I am using CE for the first time.
yes, you need to find fov address and also search for cheat engine tutorial 6 or pointerscan in youtube
Correct. I had to redo the pointerscan for my own values.
so in the end you finded the pointer?

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
So is this node-editor some sort of module / add-on for UE4? Or is that a screenshot from some other game engine? ie: not UE4?

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I don't think it is, but I know next to nothing about these things.
I was close, and I knew it looked familiar, but pretty sure now thats Maya (Autodesk) node editor. And yes I cheated and used google image search for the different node editors :)

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I was close, and I knew it looked familiar, but pretty sure now thats Maya (Autodesk) node editor. And yes I cheated and used google image search for the different node editors :)
Glad you could find an answer, I'm afraid my tech skills are almost non-existent :LUL:

Reactions: worming
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes