3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Danielxz

Dec 7, 2017

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
3) Just cause it's an FPS game, doesn't mean you have to die after every time you have sex with a monster, you die when you're killed, not when having sex.
You only take damage when they hit you, you take zero damage otherwise from regular infected guys. Only the larger mini-boss fat guys will kill you if they catch you. It is not an VN or animation viewer, your actually supposed to reach the objectives and sometimes that means avoiding things.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Dev diary time :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Ilverin

First of all thank you very much!
One good news we have a new dev update from Ilverin! tyvm
Two bad news:
Bad news1: bestiality again...... a stupid tentacle boss.. crap! -.-"
unless the only thing you really want is seeing an octopus try to copulate with poor Julia. meh...
194138.jpg

also devs said they will not spoil the surprise. haha

Bad news2: the new release will not come out this year
:cry:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ilverin

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Hello Ilverin

Two bad news:
unless the only thing you really want is seeing an octopus try to copulate with poor Julia. meh...
View attachment 1496791

Regarding the bestiality: I think it's too early to assume that. Yes, the screenshot looks like a control rig for tentacles, but keep in mind that Nemesis from the RE games also had tentacles. Him raping a woman wouldn't be considered beastiality. But we'll see. The RE franchise definitely doesn't have a shortage of weird monster to draw inspiration from!

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Download and install like any other app (OS and/or Securityapps might have issues with it). CE has a tutorial built in, I'd recommend it. If you want to start right away: run the game, run CE, choose game in CE (A), select CE Table (B), then select the addresses you want to freeze/manipulate (C). Et voilà, Julia is naked!
View attachment 1493649
Is there a way to make her belly bigger in the cheat? Just curious cause for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hello Ilverin

Two bad news:
View attachment 1496791

Thank the devs, not me, I'm just the mailman :BootyTime:

Also I wouldn't mind some tentacle actions, though it would feel a bit disappointing in a zombie game

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Hello Ilverin

Two bad news:
View attachment 1496791

Bestiality "again". The whole game is bestiality if you look at it closely. The infected are technically count as beasts at some sort. So if we doesn't get some human soldier enemies in the future there is be only bestiality.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Bestiality "again". The whole game is bestiality if you look at it closely. The infected are technically count as beasts at some sort. So if we doesn't get some human soldier enemies in the future there is be only bestiality.
Zombies are monsters in my book, with this logic even goblins or orcs could be considered bestiality. And to be honest I'd rather not have vanilla human sex in there outside from maybe story events, wouldn't really fit the theme of the game imo. But that's up to the devs I suppose.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Hello Ilverin

Two bad news:
View attachment 1496791

Judging how traditional fashion of Bio's franchise goes, it's quite unlikely that sea creatures will appear in urban area unless it really forcefully put a specific setup there for ... well .. 'reasons'

Maybe they can be a plant or unspecified bio organic entity that not animals.

Still looks very much tentacle-ish tho, still a bad news for those hating tentacles, yes?
But a good news to me who like those, anyway, carry on :cool:

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
On the contrary, you need to do more variety, infuriates when the content is only with zombies. At the expense of the tentacles, the news is somehow not very good. It will be good if new poses and scenes of Julia with dogs are added

Reactions: passdummy

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
wikipedia: "two groups can be distinguished: bestialists, who rape or abuse animals, and zoophiles, who form an emotional and sexual attachment to animals. "
Bestiality involves animals. you can say that zombie dog is an animal, but not the zombie soldiers.
Zombies are monsters in my book, with this logic even goblins or orcs could be considered bestiality.
And what i would find more interesting are:
more weapons, more animations with the current humanoids.
Yes! No dogs and all that kind of crap.
I know some of you might be interested in that.
Im not. :WeSmart:

More animations with new humanoids. Maybe a friendly and not enemy humanoid, that Julia can interact with
can be one of these guys or a new one i really dont care ;)
guys.jpg

I guess if the devs plan this one, that will be in the Game itself and not the current arena

Also would be a nice if Julia can learn to jump :D
Yes jump like in any normal game.
Current option that Julia cannot jump only where it is allowed with and Interact button is pretty weak.
a Crouch button could be also useful.

Last edited:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
To me those zombies whom Julia have as company right now, are soldiers.
Yes zombies. True, but "mind-controlled" soldiers.
or soldiers who have no mind at all.

And what i would find more interesting are:
more weapons, more animations with the current humanoids.
Yes! No dogs and all that kind of crap.
I know some of you might be interested in that.
Im not. :WeSmart:

More animations with new humanoids. Maybe a friendly and not enemy humanoid, that Julia can interact with
can be one of these guys or a new one i really dont care ;)
View attachment 1499152

I guess if the devs plan this one, that will be in the Game itself and not the current arena

Also would be a nice if Julia can learn to jump :D
Yes jump like in any normal game.
Current option that Julia cannot jump only where it is allowed with and Interact button is pretty weak.
a Crouch button could be also useful.
The weapons aren't that great. I mostly use the standard gun with TheBoss fantasy card code (one or two headshots kill a zombie) and the shotgun for the big guys.
Animations with more than one zombie at once would be great! I guess we can all think of many possibilities...
Since the dogs can easily be fought off beastiality is basically optional.
Consesual sex would probably annoy some people (I'm not one of them), but yeah, could be interesting; let's see where the devs go with the game storywise.
Since the game is based on RE you probably won't get "free" jumping around.
What the game needs is the possibility to zoom out further during the sexattacts but IIRC the devs already announced that.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
The weapons aren't that great. I mostly use the standard gun with TheBoss fantasy card code (one or two headshots kill a zombie) and the shotgun for the big guys.
Animations with more than one zombie at once would be great! I guess we can all think of many possibilities...
Since the dogs can easily be fought off beastiality is basically optional.
Consesual sex would probably annoy some people (I'm not one of them), but yeah, could be interesting; let's see where the devs go with the game storywise.
Since the game is based on RE you probably won't get "free" jumping around.
What the game needs is the possibility to zoom out further during the sexattacts but IIRC the devs already announced that.
I know in the past there has been talk of adding two zombie animations that ended with "It's too complex so don't count on it" BUT I know in more recent conversation on the discord there's been more mention of being open to doing it. I don't know if they ever found an animator for help but they seem way more comfortable working with animations lately.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes