3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
is there ever gonna be an update to this or is it on pause? Honest question, not bitching or trying to sound aggro lol. I really enjoyed this game but it's been a very long time since it's previous release and i'm too broke to afford that patreon to get the latest news.

elmuty24

Jul 6, 2020
is there ever gonna be an update to this or is it on pause? Honest question, not bitching or trying to sound aggro lol. I really enjoyed this game but it's been a very long time since it's previous release and i'm too broke to afford that patreon to get the latest news.
my dad works on vxs, I'm going to tell him to hurry up so you can play the new version

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
They still release regular updates on their work, so the game is still alive and kicking. It's just them being a two-man team working on quite the big game.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
I read that we won't have more updates this year since they are taking a break or something like that.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Can someone suggest the developer to include a feature that can allow protagonist to strip naked and masturbate (Encourage Enermy to grab her instead of attacking)?

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Can someone suggest the developer to include a feature that can allow protagonist to strip naked and masturbate (Encourage Enermy to grab her instead of attacking)?
Interesting idea, but what would the idea behind it other than more erotic content? Like, I think it would be cool if she could do that, then have a killing blow or an attack or something after she lures them in.

elmuty24

Jul 6, 2020
Interesting idea, but what would the idea behind it other than more erotic content? Like, I think it would be cool if she could do that, then have a killing blow or an attack or something after she lures them in.
in my opinion, a more lineal story would be better i hope with more maps like city or train and obviusly more animations zombies

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
in my opinion, a more lineal story would be better i hope with more maps like city or train and obviusly more animations zombies
Oh for sure, I would also rather have a story, but to my understanding, is the arena version merely a testing place for mechanics? And once all that is tidied up, the "normal" version of the game with a story arc will be out...

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
(Idea 1: Healing)
Maybe let her heal in the process stripping? Clothing there are 3 types: Shirt, Skirt and Underwear. The clothes tearing mechanic still there but player can choose to strip in which her health will increase a portion. First stripping, she will remove her clothes in which she will increase 50% for example. After that if player press the button again she will continue strip her skirt and etc. Means it is the second option for health besides herbs.

(Idea 2: Removes poison)
There can be 3 types of poison Blue Poison (Decreasing Health), Red Posion (Horny) & Acid (Corrode clothing)
Syptoms:
Blue (Similar with RE2 Remake. She will be coughing and health decreasing until 1 or even kill her)
Red (Similar with Blue, instead of coughing she will be masturbating that attracts enermy around her to grab her.)
Acid (Constantly corroding her clothing until naked unless she strip off a layer of her clothing in which removing the poison.)
Mechanics: Certain enermy or trap on ground will release coloured slime fluid to Julia in which will will be covered with it. One way of removing poision is blue herb or she can chose to strip off her clothes and therefore removes the poison covering her body. Once she has completely removes her clothes she can't strip it anymore.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
(Idea 1: Healing)
Maybe let her heal in the process stripping? Clothing there are 3 types: Shirt, Skirt and Underwear. The clothes tearing mechanic still there but player can choose to strip in which her health will increase a portion. First stripping, she will remove her clothes in which she will increase 50% for example. After that if player press the button again she will continue strip her skirt and etc. Means it is the second option for health besides herbs.

(Idea 2: Removes poison)
There can be 3 types of poison Blue Poison (Decreasing Health), Red Posion (Horny) & Acid (Corrode clothing)
Syptoms:
Blue (Similar with RE2 Remake. She will be coughing and health decreasing until 1 or even kill her)
Red (Similar with Blue, instead of coughing she will be masturbating that attracts enermy around her to grab her.)
Acid (Constantly corroding her clothing until naked unless she strip off a layer of her clothing in which removing the poison.)
Mechanics: Certain enermy or trap on ground will release coloured slime fluid to Julia in which will will be covered with it. One way of removing poision is blue herb or she can chose to strip off her clothes and therefore removes the poison covering her body. Once she has completely removes her clothes she can't strip it anymore.
Good ideas! I'd also like to seem some other kind of mechanic with the cumflation. Yea, it increased belly size and changing vision a little bit, but doesn't appear to be anything else, unless I'm missing something...

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
They still release regular updates on their work, so the game is still alive and kicking. It's just them being a two-man team working on quite the big game.
Also don't help the devs think working on SEVERAL games with TWO people is productive instead of ONE game. But whatever I'll never give them a dime I know how it'll end. Like any ambitious adult game; dead.

Reactions: jeybeeee

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Also don't help the devs think working on SEVERAL games with TWO people is productive instead of ONE game. But whatever I'll never give them a dime I know how it'll end. Like any ambitious adult game; dead.
I mean yea, it def seems like the updates are pretty infrequent. And I think it would be better if they focused on one game at a time, but it is what it is...

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
The most annoying mission is mission 4 where you have to defeat all enermy. The enermy wont find you and they did not show how many enermy left nor highlight their location. I seriously spending an hour just to find the remaining hidden enermy. That mission seriously need to be improved.

Reactions: Pop1984

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
The most annoying mission is mission 4 where you have to defeat all enermy. The enermy wont find you and they did not show how many enermy left nor highlight their location. I seriously spending an hour just to find the remaining hidden enermy. That mission seriously need to be improved.
Yea I remember I spent quite a while trying to find the last dude, and he was on some roof behind something, barely visible.

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Yes. The only good thing is, if you die during Mission 4, you start over again, but the the Killcount doesn't reset itself. So you just have to kill a few more, then the exit opens.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes