3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Bestiality "again". The whole game is bestiality if you look at it closely. The infected are technically count as beasts at some sort. So if we doesn't get some human soldier enemies in the future there is be only bestiality.
Zombies are monsters in my book, with this logic even goblins or orcs could be considered bestiality. And to be honest I'd rather not have vanilla human sex in there outside from maybe story events, wouldn't really fit the theme of the game imo. But that's up to the devs I suppose.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Hello Ilverin

First of all thank you very much!
One good news we have a new dev update from Ilverin! tyvm
Two bad news:
Bad news1: bestiality again...... a stupid tentacle boss.. crap! -.-"
unless the only thing you really want is seeing an octopus try to copulate with poor Julia. meh...
View attachment 1496791

also devs said they will not spoil the surprise. haha

Bad news2: the new release will not come out this year
:cry:
Judging how traditional fashion of Bio's franchise goes, it's quite unlikely that sea creatures will appear in urban area unless it really forcefully put a specific setup there for ... well .. 'reasons'

Maybe they can be a plant or unspecified bio organic entity that not animals.

Still looks very much tentacle-ish tho, still a bad news for those hating tentacles, yes?
But a good news to me who like those, anyway, carry on :cool:

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
On the contrary, you need to do more variety, infuriates when the content is only with zombies. At the expense of the tentacles, the news is somehow not very good. It will be good if new poses and scenes of Julia with dogs are added

Reactions: passdummy

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Bestiality "again". The whole game is bestiality if you look at it closely. The infected are technically count as beasts at some sort. So if we doesn't get some human soldier enemies in the future there is be only bestiality.
wikipedia: "two groups can be distinguished: bestialists, who rape or abuse animals, and zoophiles, who form an emotional and sexual attachment to animals. "
Bestiality involves animals. you can say that zombie dog is an animal, but not the zombie soldiers.
Zombies are monsters in my book, with this logic even goblins or orcs could be considered bestiality.
And what i would find more interesting are:
more weapons, more animations with the current humanoids.
Yes! No dogs and all that kind of crap.
I know some of you might be interested in that.
Im not. :WeSmart:

More animations with new humanoids. Maybe a friendly and not enemy humanoid, that Julia can interact with
can be one of these guys or a new one i really dont care ;)
guys.jpg

I guess if the devs plan this one, that will be in the Game itself and not the current arena

Also would be a nice if Julia can learn to jump :D
Yes jump like in any normal game.
Current option that Julia cannot jump only where it is allowed with and Interact button is pretty weak.
a Crouch button could be also useful.

Last edited:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
To me those zombies whom Julia have as company right now, are soldiers.
Yes zombies. True, but "mind-controlled" soldiers.
or soldiers who have no mind at all.

And what i would find more interesting are:
more weapons, more animations with the current humanoids.
Yes! No dogs and all that kind of crap.
I know some of you might be interested in that.
Im not. :WeSmart:

More animations with new humanoids. Maybe a friendly and not enemy humanoid, that Julia can interact with
can be one of these guys or a new one i really dont care ;)
View attachment 1499152

I guess if the devs plan this one, that will be in the Game itself and not the current arena

Also would be a nice if Julia can learn to jump :D
Yes jump like in any normal game.
Current option that Julia cannot jump only where it is allowed with and Interact button is pretty weak.
a Crouch button could be also useful.
The weapons aren't that great. I mostly use the standard gun with TheBoss fantasy card code (one or two headshots kill a zombie) and the shotgun for the big guys.
Animations with more than one zombie at once would be great! I guess we can all think of many possibilities...
Since the dogs can easily be fought off beastiality is basically optional.
Consesual sex would probably annoy some people (I'm not one of them), but yeah, could be interesting; let's see where the devs go with the game storywise.
Since the game is based on RE you probably won't get "free" jumping around.
What the game needs is the possibility to zoom out further during the sexattacts but IIRC the devs already announced that.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
The weapons aren't that great. I mostly use the standard gun with TheBoss fantasy card code (one or two headshots kill a zombie) and the shotgun for the big guys.
Animations with more than one zombie at once would be great! I guess we can all think of many possibilities...
Since the dogs can easily be fought off beastiality is basically optional.
Consesual sex would probably annoy some people (I'm not one of them), but yeah, could be interesting; let's see where the devs go with the game storywise.
Since the game is based on RE you probably won't get "free" jumping around.
What the game needs is the possibility to zoom out further during the sexattacts but IIRC the devs already announced that.
I know in the past there has been talk of adding two zombie animations that ended with "It's too complex so don't count on it" BUT I know in more recent conversation on the discord there's been more mention of being open to doing it. I don't know if they ever found an animator for help but they seem way more comfortable working with animations lately.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
So sorry if this has been asked already, and I kind of feel like an idiot lmao. Anways, I unlocked the shotgun during mission one, but how do the weapon unlocks work during missions 2-5? Do you have to unlock it again? Or is it in a specific location?

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
So sorry if this has been asked already, and I kind of feel like an idiot lmao. Anways, I unlocked the shotgun during mission one, but how do the weapon unlocks work during missions 2-5? Do you have to unlock it again? Or is it in a specific location?
The shotgun is in a specific location. In Mission 2 (former 1) it's outside on the porch infront of the mansion on a table. In the mission 3 (former 2) it's in the mansion, in the cupboard on the left side when you get inside. Or on the right. I forgot. In the industrial mission it should be right in the beginning somewhere. In the last mission (cave) I don't remember. It was on a box. Also relatively at the beginning I think. So yeah you have to find them in the missions.
Note: I haven't played the game again since it came out, so I am not sure 100% where the locations are.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
The shotgun is in a specific location. In Mission 2 (former 1) it's outside on the porch infront of the mansion on a table. In the mission 3 (former 2) it's in the mansion, in the cupboard on the left side when you get inside. Or on the right. I forgot. In the industrial mission it should be right in the beginning somewhere. In the last mission (cave) I don't remember. It was on a box. Also relatively at the beginning I think. So yeah you have to find them in the missions.
Note: I haven't played the game again since it came out, so I am not sure 100% where the locations are.

Thanks! I figured it was in a specific location because that would be kind of dumb to unlock it in mission 1, then have to re-unlock it in the other missions. Sad part is I must've walked right by it haha.

Reactions: Dovakeks
Mar 29, 2020
Dear developer Jill will comment on the events taking place around her or there will be such animations where zombies grab her by the chest, I understand it is not so easy to program as many people think, but I hope you will succeed and you will please us with new sex animations

Reactions: Super_Nova-

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Dear developer Jill will comment on the events taking place around her or there will be such animations where zombies grab her by the chest, I understand it is not so easy to program as many people think, but I hope you will succeed and you will please us with new sex animations

I like that commenting idea. That said, the developer has multiple projects going on simultaneously, so it might be a while.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
I just want the option to take the camera further and maybe X ray or invisible option and of course more animation like 2 zombies and eventually 3 but I'm sure these have already been discussed I'm just too lazy to read 145 pages.

Anyway one has other H games recommendations like this one? yeah I know about the shooter one with 3 girls and one guy but that game is kind of annoying to unlock the H content, good game but now what I'm looking for.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, I'm pretty new to cheat engine, I just download it but i can't do anything with it besides just open it, do I need to download the cheats from somewhere else? I want to edit Julia.

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Hi, I'm pretty new to cheat engine, I just download it but i can't do anything with it besides just open it, do I need to download the cheats from somewhere else? I want to edit Julia.
just go back a few pages
you will find what you looking for
kill-more-dogs002.gif

N0ir2

Apr 28, 2021
I can't use character customization idk why its grey and can someone help me how to unlock outfits easily thank you for your replies(and idk why save files didn't affect my game) I am trying to use cheat engine right know i select the outfits but they didnt unlock can someone help me and post me a english cheat table

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes