3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
One red bar, filling up around the circle is your stamina. You are probably talking about something else, but the stamina bar determines how many times you can kick.
On a full ring you do a powerkick, dropping you to 3 bars. 3 bars is the minimum for a basic kick.
I thought the stamina bar changed into yellow stamps around the circle?

Here's a crude reference of what I mentioned, the curved bar in white circle, it in 4 corners around the meter which only gradually increases when being sexually assaulted, the lower health you become seems to speed up the increasing interval as well, they can be overlapped about 3 to 4 times iirc.
1648647113507.png

Edited: Tasted again and I don't think infection rate can kill you, maybe he just ran into some kind of IK and such?

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkhunter

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
I had a bug in mission 5 (the one in the mines), i got to the elevator command and i interracted with it a first time without error, then i think i pressed again quickly the action button to interract with it a second time and now i'm stuck here and i can't use any input exept escape.
1648667017054.png

Also i saw the dog in the level are running on the spot, and only "move" when you are in range from their jump attack.

DokiBlade

Feb 16, 2021
How do i use the cheat engine on the game? Have the things that i want to fix but cant activate them

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2021
Fantasy Cards for version 0.5.328
To requote my previous list

"Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways."

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fun little exercise to figure out for sure. Thanks to CyanideAnarchy for giving enough codes to decipher the others and
Gan_fald for pointing the way.
I think you need a patreon code to access the fantasy card menu. Do you have that?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I think you need a patreon code to access the fantasy card menu. Do you have that?
You don't need a code to access the Fantasy Card area of the menu.
It's right on the same page as the Mission Select, scroll down select it, you may have to hit the arrow key to select the code entry area, hit enter, enter the code, hit enter again, hit arrow key down to the accept button, hit enter again. You're done.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
For some reason, everytime I try to load up the game and play it, it gives me this error and I don't know why. I download and extract it the same way I do every other previous version of this game, but this is the only version that has given me this error. Does anyone have a fix or any suggestions?

Screenshot (36).png

May 23, 2020
Pour une raison quelconque, chaque fois que j'essaie de charger le jeu et d'y jouer, cela me donne cette erreur et je ne sais pas pourquoi. Je le télécharge et l'extrait de la même manière que toutes les autres versions précédentes de ce jeu, mais c'est la seule version qui m'a donné cette erreur. Quelqu'un at-il un correctif ou des suggestions?

View attachment 1732750
[/CITATION]
Tes fichiers de jeu ont l'air corrompu il faudra peut-être le retélécharger ou bien faire une vérification des fichiers
Après tout dépend également de ta configuration PC.

boxton4449

Sep 24, 2019
What are the 18 new boss sex attack scenes? So far I've only found 1.
There will be 16 motions.
There are bosses and 4 types of minions.
2 types above ground (2 main bodies, 4 forks)
2 types of ceilings (long/short length if you look closely)
Each has 3 motions.
The boss has a Vore scenes total of 16 additional

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Je l'ai supprimé et retéléchargé plusieurs fois... Je ne sais pas comment faire une vérification de fichier dans le dossier du jeu lui-même, puisqu'il n'est pas téléchargé hors de Steam lui-même, tu sais ? Aussi, désolé d'avoir mis autant de temps à répondre ! Je ne savais pas que tu me parlais.

SDF1

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes