3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
So does this only have zombies, some fat one, dog, and the tentacle boss for sex animations?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
basically how people lose interest in this game
Literally the one thing everyone is asking for and they do everything but. Not a good way to get new or keep existing patreons.

I learned my lesson the hard way supporting Malise and the Machine and SimBro waaay back. These kind of developers want to milk supporters indefinitely so they'll never give them what they actually want. You do that and they stop their support.

And heavens forbid you actually finish a games production. Why then you'd have to actually come up with a new IP or sequel to keep the money flowing. Who wants to do actual work for a living, right?

Reactions: Church the Cat

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Indeed I don't what they plan the "real" game should be. They made 3 missions with puzzles, 1 timed shot'em all, 1 boss room, 1 with wave system, we'll see what will be this "new" level. They have enough elements to do a basic story that includes all those "chapters" they made.
BUT:
- rigging is still bad
- textures and lightning in some missions are barely adequate
- difficulty is easy in certain moments and hard in some other (think about the puzzle mission you have to run naked to collect pieces evading all the big fat guys/dogs around, or the boss room)
- unknown reason why MC doesn't get totally stripped and clothing system bad realized (one hit from behind from nowhere and bam! naked)
- enemies are poor texturized (still from early versions)
PROS:
- this game concept could really rocks. Even with CONS above i enjoyed recent versions

Dunno...

Mar 18, 2023
Fantasy Cards for version v0.6.438

Cutting down from my last list since most of the (tier)codes are unneeded anyways.

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell ya right now, trying to figure this version out was a pain in the ass. Thanks again to CyanideAnarchy for some base codes.
Seems these don't work anymore.

Reactions: samman76

OWKEN

Nov 5, 2022
Да, это то то что хотят абсолютное большинство игроков, разнообразие ходячих, мутантов насекомых, и тому подобному, разнообразия сцен естественно с множественным проникновением а также групповое. Систему настроек персонажа, доступным выбором инвенторя, как оружейного так и вещевого.
а вам правда 44 года?

Lupercus

Dec 28, 2018
New version has been released. Don't have Patreon access so will need to wait for someone to update the thread here.

Not a new version, but the release date announcement - read below:

Last edited:

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
New version has been released. Don't have Patreon access so will need to wait for someone to update the thread here.
It´s not a new release but a public Post of the release date (21.07.2023)

"No new Sexttack animations are added, those will have to wait for the real game, the main target here for the Arena is to finish implementing some crucial mechanics and making animations is too time consuming."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Memento_cx

Jan 21, 2021
Since when did this game have the pregnancy tag? I know it has the bloating mechanic but when did pregnancy become a thing?

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
basically how people lose interest in this game
since many people talk about new animations, the lack of them....
here is a 'new position' (BioasshardRelease0.7.132-Rev1)
(there is no hip that bends so far back... without injury)

Last edited:

chain667

Oct 7, 2021

Hello everyone!

Is that time again, where we give you a date for a new release of Bioasshard Arena!
This time, and since it took us more than expected to get it out, the date is pretty close…

Now, before the release, there’s some stuff I need to talk about (you know, the usual way to expand on some important points of the changelog)

First and foremost is something that I shouldn’t need to mention since we already did with the past two or three releases but just in case, once more: No new Sexttack animations are added, those will have to wait for the real game, the main target here for the Arena is to finish implementing some crucial mechanics and making animations is too time consuming.

+New+ Mission 9

This mission is somewhat similar to the 8th one. If the 8th one was more focused to stress-test how many enemies could be on screen (along with the new mechanic: the egg) this one is to stress test it even deeper with enemies and level size. The level is about one hour long and is full of enemies and levels streaming in and out. So, we expect you can report back the performance you got on this Mission 9 (which of course also features newly added mechanics)

+New+ Mission 10
It has been requested some times in the past, to be able to play the mission 1 (the weapon unlocking level) but without the pressure of a timer. So, this is it, here you can spend all the time you want/can with no pressure other than the enemies hunting you down. It’s your one stop to make some money.

+New+ Weapon Upgrade System / +Change+ All the weapons are back to their Level 1
This is one of the biggest new additions: you can now upgrade your weapons. But this causes one collateral effect: this is, they’re back to level 1 meaning they’re not so powerful and not so fast as in the previous release for example. You’ll have to get used to it and upgrade them to get them back to shape and even better than before.

+New+ You can now use mouse buttons on Remapping Menu
Yeah, previously it wasn’t possible to use the main mouse buttons (but you could use other mouse buttons if any). Now you can use them as well for remapping. This is untested on my end (I mean, I tested it works but reset them back to original because I’m fine with the default mapping) so use it “at your own risk” :p.

+Fix+ Receiving an attack at the exact same frame as receiving a grab causes a hard-lock for the enemy trying to grab, making him unkillable
This one ‘appeared’ in the previous release and now we did all we can to prevent that from happening. The thing to comment on this is that because is something so random, that it’s hardly testable… One can wait for it to happen and will never do but now maybe you start playing and get it even in the title screen XD. The thing is that we tested it in both our PCs and got 0 of those, so hopefully is now gone.

And that’s that. Make sure you read the Changelog TXT file when the release is done and take a look at the “Known Bugs” section at the bottom of it, to know what you could find.

Changelog
+New+ Mission 9
+New+ Mission 10
+New+ Loading Screen System
+New+ Weapon Upgrade System
+New+ Fantasy Cards and codes
+Change+ All the weapons are back to their Level 1 (i.e., they're worse than in previous releases until you upgrade them)
+Change+ The Weapon Upgrade option on Intermission Screen is now available
+Fix+ The inventory is lost when changing level in a mission
+Fix+ Julia gets stuck on aiming as if she were aiming with the rocket launcher, but with the knife showing in the HUD, under specific conditions, causing a soft-lock that can only be fixed if enemy attacks her
+Fix+ Receiving an attack at the exact same frame as receiving a grab causes a hard-lock for the enemy trying to grab, making him unkillable

… For the complete version, read the .txt included with the release.

See ya soon (in two days lol)!

Much love <3 everyone!

-Meguido
Bioasshard -Arena- V0.8.x_RD.png

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018

Hello everyone!

Is that time again, where we give you a date for a new release of Bioasshard Arena!
This time, and since it took us more than expected to get it out, the date is pretty close…

Now, before the release, there’s some stuff I need to talk about (you know, the usual way to expand on some important points of the changelog)

First and foremost is something that I shouldn’t need to mention since we already did with the past two or three releases but just in case, once more: No new Sexttack animations are added, those will have to wait for the real game, the main target here for the Arena is to finish implementing some crucial mechanics and making animations is too time consuming.

+New+ Mission 9

This mission is somewhat similar to the 8th one. If the 8th one was more focused to stress-test how many enemies could be on screen (along with the new mechanic: the egg) this one is to stress test it even deeper with enemies and level size. The level is about one hour long and is full of enemies and levels streaming in and out. So, we expect you can report back the performance you got on this Mission 9 (which of course also features newly added mechanics)

+New+ Mission 10
It has been requested some times in the past, to be able to play the mission 1 (the weapon unlocking level) but without the pressure of a timer. So, this is it, here you can spend all the time you want/can with no pressure other than the enemies hunting you down. It’s your one stop to make some money.

+New+ Weapon Upgrade System / +Change+ All the weapons are back to their Level 1
This is one of the biggest new additions: you can now upgrade your weapons. But this causes one collateral effect: this is, they’re back to level 1 meaning they’re not so powerful and not so fast as in the previous release for example. You’ll have to get used to it and upgrade them to get them back to shape and even better than before.

+New+ You can now use mouse buttons on Remapping Menu
Yeah, previously it wasn’t possible to use the main mouse buttons (but you could use other mouse buttons if any). Now you can use them as well for remapping. This is untested on my end (I mean, I tested it works but reset them back to original because I’m fine with the default mapping) so use it “at your own risk” :p.

This one ‘appeared’ in the previous release and now we did all we can to prevent that from happening. The thing to comment on this is that because is something so random, that it’s hardly testable… One can wait for it to happen and will never do but now maybe you start playing and get it even in the title screen XD. The thing is that we tested it in both our PCs and got 0 of those, so hopefully is now gone.

And that’s that. Make sure you read the Changelog TXT file when the release is done and take a look at the “Known Bugs” section at the bottom of it, to know what you could find.

Changelog
+New+ Mission 9
+New+ Mission 10
+New+ Loading Screen System
+New+ Weapon Upgrade System
+New+ Fantasy Cards and codes
+Change+ All the weapons are back to their Level 1 (i.e., they're worse than in previous releases until you upgrade them)
+Change+ The Weapon Upgrade option on Intermission Screen is now available
+Fix+ The inventory is lost when changing level in a mission
+Fix+ Julia gets stuck on aiming as if she were aiming with the rocket launcher, but with the knife showing in the HUD, under specific conditions, causing a soft-lock that can only be fixed if enemy attacks her

… For the complete version, read the .txt included with the release.

See ya soon (in two days lol)!

Much love <3 everyone!

-Meguido
View attachment 2787379
no new animations, back to sleep i go

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
So, literally the only positives in this new update is a bugfix and a mission 1 clone with no timer? After months of dev time? Sweet. Just keep giving me more reasons not to pledge a single one of my hard-earned dollars to this game.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91 and Yuuuuuri

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
So, literally the only positives in this new update is a bugfix and a mission 1 clone with no timer? After months of dev time? Sweet. Just keep giving me more reasons not to pledge a single one of my hard-earned dollars to this game.
they should give us a gallery feature at least for this nonsense

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes