3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
You are right when you say they are scamming themselves as honestly, they have absolutely no idea the amount of sales they are losing on there game by not adding a barefoot option at the very least, they are severely underestimating the barefoot community, told them this years ago and they didn't seem to care which is a huge mistake and if they just added that most basic and fundamental feature/aspect of the game there sales would explode.

Another asinine response, why not in Arena? what is the difference? good lord..
Like, I really hate to rain on your parade, but the devs of this one aren't very smart; their response to criticisms (valid or not, and nice or rude) have been nothing short of the worst PR they gave themselves, it's why they do not show up around here anymore or even ULMF. It's what happens when your supporters are nothing but bootlickers who praise every little update as some great thing.

Point being, this is another game wasted on a developer that is an utter moron for finances (WaifuStreams, whatever goof ass shit projects they're doing on the side) and there incessant need to bloat a game with random dumb shit.

Reactions: Eden7 and MoreNow
Sep 16, 2022
Reading all of this makes me really sad. I mean, this game had real potential and even possible breeding/pregnancy possibilities.

*Sighs*

Maybe, just maybe, the devs will do something good? Maybe?

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Reading all of this makes me really sad. I mean, this game had real potential and even possible breeding/pregnancy possibilities.

*Sighs*

Maybe, just maybe, the devs will do something good? Maybe?
I'm just gonna respond to each cope post with:

No, they're not going to do something good.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Hope and cope are not the same, but whatever...
No, it's definitely coping, because they've done nothing but squander this project for the last 2 years now. Literally all one can do is hit the copium thinking that they'll ever finish this game and do something that people actually give a fuck about.

Reactions: worming
Sep 16, 2022
No, it's definitely coping, because they've done nothing but squander this project for the last 2 years now. Literally all one can do is hit the copium thinking that they'll ever finish this game and do something that people actually give a fuck about.
Speak for yourself, but hope and cope are two different shoes, whether you like it or not, but whatever... ;)

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I want new monsters and animations rather than more stages, systems and items.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.
This game is like the opposite from what wild life is. This game has gameplay and stages n missions but not enough enemy/animation variety. Wild life has insane amount of character/animation variety but no gameplay impletemented which makes it look shallow.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes