3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I disagree with the corruption part, not sure how someone could fit corruption into this. Kind of ruins the whole point of NOT trying to get grabbed.
:unsure:
I mean, if I wanted SFW (kinda) Resident Evil I'd... just play Resident Evil?
:unsure:
I kinda agree with Mhiggey here. There are plenty of SFW REs out there. So far this is the best NSFW RE I've seen... so makes sense for it to be more NSFW...
Obv. personal opinion. It is up to the dev (un/fortunately?)

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
I disagree with the corruption part, not sure how someone could fit corruption into this. Kind of ruins the whole point of NOT trying to get grabbed.
I partially agree... It would be interesting if even that "jill" or whoever, being tackled by an agressor, she could end it up enjoying due to a deep fantasy, or 'cause she just got teased by the agressor cock, but then she remeber she have a mission and try to get rid of it if the player tap release keys

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: odynson

RedSeam95

Feb 6, 2022
Does anyone know how can I customize Julia again ? It is locked for me. I have deleted my Appdata -> Bioasshard_Arena files but nothing works.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
It should make Jill a little more human, and not so expressionless when she's just been fucked, a little dialogue wouldn't be bad. Or make her corrupt a little with each fuck she gets.
I'd rather not else doing voice over work and possibly modifying the existing animations for lip syncing might just be an excuse to lengthen development time (which is exactly what eromancer did when they changed pure onyx scenes from non-con to consensual). Not that I'm crossing fingers for a release any time soon

jebac22

Sep 21, 2017
Lets be realistic,this is a very interesting and bold project, quite a lot of work to be done even for an entire team yet alone a few people. It seems to me this is gonna be another one of those "milking people" project until it runs out of flow, and then it's gonna be abandoned like 70% of projects here. Hope I'm worng cause seeing this game get finished(or at least) making serious development would be a dream cum true :)

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes