3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
Why doesn't the new version of Bioasshard have the hip shake effect in dog position like version 0.4.254?

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
Hey can anyone record a play through for those of use who aren't as good with computers??
I saw a playthrough on youtube (of all places, uncensored too but no sex attacks) about getting all the vsx symbols on stage 5 and also about clearing stage 4 under time limit.

if you're skipping any sex It's barely a game and boring. Go here, pick up this, go here pick up more things. . . Having said that I like it for an adult game.

Reactions: Kashei1979

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
^ Thankfully the sex part makes up for the barebones, but that's normal for hentai games to be like that. I didn't think the eggs were a popular implementation even if I didn't mind it too much.

Reactions: NJ

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Where could I find the changelog for the newest version?

I saw a playthrough on youtube (of all places, uncensored too but no sex attacks) about getting all the vsx symbols on stage 5 and also about clearing stage 4 under time limit.

if you're skipping any sex It's barely a game and boring. Go here, pick up this, go here pick up more things. . . Having said that I like it for an adult game.
I actually play the game for the combat and challenge, not the sex part, because the combat is fun enough to not need sex (and let's be honest the sex part lost it's fun a long time ago cause of only having like 2 or 3 animations per creature that haven't been added to in years).

Sure, there could be more maps, more challenges, more enemies, longer missions, etc. But it's still fun to do unarmed runs with the condition that the mission is a fail if even a single sex attack happens.

The only thing that really frustrates me are the stupidly narrow corridors in the hotel cause I keep getting stuck on shit.

All in all, unless someone ever makes a Sexlab-like mod for any of the Resident Evil games this game is the best second to the original game.

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Where could I find the changelog for the newest version?

I actually play the game for the combat and challenge, not the sex part, because the combat is fun enough to not need sex (and let's be honest the sex part lost it's fun a long time ago cause of only having like 2 or 3 animations per creature that haven't been added to in years).

Sure, there could be more maps, more challenges, more enemies, longer missions, etc. But it's still fun to do unarmed runs with the condition that the mission is a fail if even a single sex attack happens.

The only thing that really frustrates me are the stupidly narrow corridors in the hotel cause I keep getting stuck on shit.

All in all, unless someone ever makes a Sexlab-like mod for any of the Resident Evil games this game is the best second to the original game.
The gameplay is mostly good in this game, but honestly there's much to improve:
- rigging (Julia's legs mostly, but also enemies big... for example)
- camera (ground attacks, unarmed attacks and so on in some position produce weird issues of the camera and sometimes you suffer a rear grab attack from nowhere)
- illumination and lightning are almost weird in close locations, better in open locations. The last mission (eggs) is a step forward in that direction (I commented to them when release came out)
- in last releases Julia is loosing quickier her clothes simply from scratches, if taken behind she's instantly naked! Despite this can be enjoyable (even more if you apply the cheat to undress her completely) in fact you play almost every mission naked. I think that clothes should be more resistant.
- knife is useless, you'll do better with kicks but that part should be improved. In mission 7 most of the time you're itemless and you've to fight that stupid dogs barehanded (oh no, with kicks that most of the time miss) or dodge as crazy... or submit to a sexattack that's better that losing health. Not fun.

Indeed if this game should reach the quality and gameplay of a REengine one, it should be perfect! BTW I enjoy it a lot.

Reactions: NJ and Kashei1979

Ap2003

Aug 30, 2021
Here's a save with all unlocked, fox tier, ver 0.7.132rev1.

View attachment 2545943

Bushes:
HT5P-REVU
Y7LT-K7F3
CRAD-5XQM
B61F-FZWN
You have to manually insert the code in Fantasy Card to change (no option in customization). To return to shaved state:
C85K-9RTP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dumb question
where do i paste these files to get everything unlocked

Reactions: NJ
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes