3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
The new hair style number 5 is very good. Everything is more and more realistic. I would only add that her ass shakes more haha
they posted a version with more boobs and butt physics a long time ago back in 2020. I still have it, though got bored of playing this.

Reactions: Pop1984

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
they posted a version with more boobs and butt physics a long time ago back in 2020. I still have it, though got bored of playing this.
Yeah, I know which version you're talking about and I like playing that one as well.
I sort of wish they had a slider for boob/butt sizes and the physics to go along with them (or just make the boobs slightly larger for more jiggle, as long as they're semi-realistic), but honestly, I just want a playable demo game without all these egregious bugs.

Reactions: MoreNow

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Would very much like to know why I don't unlock jack fuck when I complete levels and can't alter my character's appearance at all this update. Waited so long for a new update only for it to be worse in literally every single possible way. Awesome.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Would very much like to know why I don't unlock jack fuck when I complete levels and can't alter my character's appearance at all this update. Waited so long for a new update only for it to be worse in literally every single possible way. Awesome.
You can change her appareance because you need the code from a wonder cards... But it seem's that nobody have it...

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
You can change her appareance because you need the code from a wonder cards... But it seem's that nobody have it...
Yeah, the fact that I would have to pay half the price of a full Triple A game every month to get access to all of this (unfinished) game's content when the last update we got was throwing eggs at zombies is the reason I will never ever donate to this game. Fucking ridiculous.

"Oh, you want to be able to access all off the unfinished game's content? Better cough up $360 a year for those sunglasses and ponytail hairstyle!"

Dev is like EA's wettest dream. If I got full access to everything for $5 to $10 a month, I would have absolutely subbed. But just knowing that I'd be missing out on content when paying the full price of a fully finished Triple A game each year I sub is downright sickening. I'll just keep my business with Too Much Light where I get ALL of the game's available content for 16% of the price.

• Sad
Reactions: Spectre001

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, the fact that I would have to pay half the price of a full Triple A game every month to get access to all of this (unfinished) game's content when the last update we got was throwing eggs at zombies is the reason I will never ever donate to this game. Fucking ridiculous.

"Oh, you want to be able to access all off the unfinished game's content? Better cough up $360 a year for those sunglasses and ponytail hairstyle!"

Dev is like EA's wettest dream. If I got full access to everything for $5 to $10 a month, I would have absolutely subbed. But just knowing that I'd be missing out on content when paying the full price of a fully finished Triple A game each year I sub is downright sickening. I'll just keep my business with Too Much Light where I get ALL of the game's available content for 16% of the price.
It's for that you are here, do like me, waiting for the wonder card code
I never used patreon or what else, for me, it was like"Yeah, you can donate 10-20 or more one times and can access to my game the times it was release"
I imagine I was dreaming

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
It's for that you are here, do like me, waiting for the wonder card code
I never used patreon or what else, for me, it was like"Yeah, you can donate 10-20 or more one times and can access to my game the times it was release"
I imagine I was dreaming
This is why are we here and many +++ , but noone here likes donate 10-20 on Patreon
Just great.
Watching Jill get fucked, yup, cool. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: snakeup
May 25, 2017
The doors in Level 7 are completely broken for me. When I get the first keycard and try to open the door after it unlocks, I can't interact with it again.

EDIT: Ah nvm this is a known bug here. Carry on.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes