3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Broshir

Nov 25, 2020
on 0.6.438 is working fine, on 0.7.132 rev1 is not (only stamina and ammo, no hp, no nude). Is it possible to split the unclothing options (including nude) from ammo/hp stuff? I wanna play as normal but with Julia getting fully stripped naked.
I tried to figure out from the script but honestly I don't know what are the parts to move to another script. Thanks

BTW I asked devs why Julia's boots and holsters cannot be destroyed but they were vague in this :D :D
Cheat table - updated
I don't have 0.7.132 rev1

Reactions: ai9999 and Drakan73

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
Cheat table - updated
I don't have 0.7.132 rev1
If you still need the update, it's available on their official Blogspot page without any restriction or fee :

And here is their own Mega link, for the impatient ones :

Reactions: Dhitz and Broshir

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
Sorry Guys, this is only an 90% Save File. All Weapons and most of Hairstyles and Costumes.
Can't get Hairstyle A for some reason, i followed the Guide but it don't work.
And missing the Remake Outfit because some of the Emblems in the Cave can't be destroyed while
invisible Walls blocking them. So that´s the only thing what I can give to you :(

Broshir

Nov 25, 2020
Sorry Guys, this is only an 90% Save File. All Weapons and most of Hairstyles and Costumes.
Can't get Hairstyle A for some reason, i followed the Guide but it don't work.
And missing the Remake Outfit because some of the Emblems in the Cave can't be destroyed while
invisible Walls blocking them. So that´s the only thing what I can give to you :(
Use cheat for emblems, 1 emblem, 2,3, and so on. 4 bytes

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
How do you mean that? Can I shoot with the Cheat through Walls?
It´s not a problem with the Ammo or anything, it´s a problem with the Program :)
He means, use cheat engine to scan, find emblem address and change it to desired amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multiplayer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BioasshardArena-0.7.132-REV1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes