3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
bruh imagine not dropping an update for an entire year and not having any new animations. IF now is a time to speak with your wallet, supporters need to drop them.
They've stated like 100 times now not to expect new animations until they finish everything else. The people still supporting at this point are either fully aware that there wont be any new animations or illiterate. Not sure why people keep coming back thinking the next update will have new animations.

Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
Really wish I didn't update so I could keep my customization. The only decent new thing added is zombies opening doors... and one stage is completely busted. Hell of an update...

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
in case you wasn't aware the current version mess up the save files. until 0.6 progress from previous version carried over just fine with save but this version completely resets it. sure glad windows kept a previous version in my case. I think it's better to stick with 0.6. also this version doesn't offer much tbh except some dumb egg level and teaser for future plans of devs or some sh*t. I actually like this game but at this rate it would take like another 5-10 years to finish it, if they ever planning on finishing it.

Last edited:

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Nothing just left
So, no full nude cheat (or, btw I didn't find it in current scripts). I tried to figure out how to do the trick to lock clothes' coordinates but I don't know where to start to scan. BTW the last "working" nude cheat was for 0.4.254

Reactions: Reinfar

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Yes, that's possible, but it hasn't been done since version 0.4xx. At least no cheat table has been posted here.
It has been done after that.(#3,408) it's just hard to do with cheat engine. why the h*ll is even full nude option and gallery still not available in this game?, those are like base game features available in this kind of a game..

Shadowsinthefridge

Aug 16, 2018
It seems no matter what version of the game I'm trying to boot up, I keep getting this exact error. Where would I begin to look for a solution to this issue?

View attachment 2447449
So I just fixed this

Had to go into my appdata/local folder and delete the save data, but now it can load, so that's good. I'm still glad for all the driver-related advice, though, even though the problems with this game were related to its own files in the end. There were issues with some drivers that had made my computer crash and restart multiple times. Future updates fixed those, though. So we good!

Reactions: holyApex

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I can't change the graphics settings because the only way I can find to leave the menu is to CTRL+ALT+DEL and task manager force close the game. The listed button prompts do nothing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I can't change the graphics settings because the only way I can find to leave the menu is to CTRL+ALT+DEL and task manager force close the game. The listed button prompts do nothing.
that happens when you're using 0.7/6 version save with older version of the game. I assume you tried one of the new game versions and went back to old version. anyway go to AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena and delete the save or use this save #2,595.

Last edited:

AliReCe

May 13, 2020
For those who cannot finish mission 3 because the door does not open, leave the mansion when it appears that you are missing the key and re-enter, when you have the key, put it in and leave the mansion again so that the door can be opened. door with error

Dec 25, 2018
I hope they fix the zombie testicles too. after updating the previous 2 versions, zombies testicles were hanging too much like they were thrown here and there.

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Cheat table-fixed, v.0.6.438,0.7.132
on 0.6.438 is working fine, on 0.7.132 rev1 is not (only stamina and ammo, no hp, no nude). Is it possible to split the unclothing options (including nude) from ammo/hp stuff? I wanna play as normal but with Julia getting fully stripped naked.
I tried to figure out from the script but honestly I don't know what are the parts to move to another script. Thanks

BTW I asked devs why Julia's boots and holsters cannot be destroyed but they were vague in this :D :D

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes