3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
No new seggs stuff, two new levels, and zombies can open doors now. And a batch of new bugs.
Yup, Mission 2 (the original Mission 1) is essentially unplayable because the devs don't seem to care about alpha testing. Hell, if they played that mission for 2 minutes, they'd realize they broke the door (and others, including the mansion door, which is essentially a mission-ender). It is sorta funny that you as the player need to manipulate the new change, making the zombies open the first sewer door for you though.

I wouldn't even call them "levels", even though they're listed as such. One's barely permissible as a "gallery room", and the other is just a test area for the eggs. To me, there's no real reason to play this update. It is impressive the devs have actually managed to update the game more than once per year this year though.

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
I wonder how long they will take Time to bring other useless Versions before they start the "real Game"...
I'm not hyped anymore when the Game work like this -.-

Reactions: NJ and MoreNow

dr Dan

Sep 19, 2019
Yup, Mission 2 (the original Mission 1) is essentially unplayable because the devs don't seem to care about alpha testing. Hell, if they played that mission for 2 minutes, they'd realize they broke the door (and others, including the mansion door, which is essentially a mission-ender). It is sorta funny that you as the player need to manipulate the new change, making the zombies open the first sewer door for you though.

I wouldn't even call them "levels", even though they're listed as such. One's barely permissible as a "gallery room", and the other is just a test area for the eggs. To me, there's no real reason to play this update. It is impressive the devs have actually managed to update the game more than once per year this year though.
Dont try that. The zombie won't open the door to some people. To me it just fking walk through the door
You are forever being not able to self unlock anything because you can't complete leve 2 and 3 as they are broken with unopenable door both outside and inside the mansion. And no, there's no zombie to open it for you.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I tried it, put Save Files from the older Version to the newest, try to make nothing or put the New Files in the old Data. Nothing work.
The only thing that work, if you type in a Name in 0.6.438, the Name will change in 0.7.132 too but thats all.

P.S you wrote about the Emblems in the Cave Mission and i think its impossible to get them because you see them all, that is
not the Problem but if you shoot on some of them they don't get destroyed, so it´s not possible to get anything here -.-
I see, they also messed that one up. Good to know, but bad for everyone who will actually play the game.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Dont try that. The zombie won't open the door to some people. To me it just fking walk through the door
You are forever being not able to self unlock anything because you can't complete leve 2 and 3 as they are broken with unopenable door both outside and inside the mansion. And no, there's no zombie to open it for you.
Yeah, that happens to me too (the zombie just falls down through the door). I usually need to manipulate him so that he's actively chasing me through the door and opens it, instead of stumbling through it. And yes, as I said, the mansion doors make both of those missions impossible to complete anyway.

Good job devs. I don't mind being a beta tester of sorts, but I think this sort of thing should be alpha tested. It's really, really not that difficult since even a simple playthrough would find this game-breaking bug/problem.

Aguoifds4389

Dec 15, 2021
Adding FOV and letting people disable motion blur was a good change, but everything is very blurry if you aren't directly in front of it. I feel like I'm playing a legally blind simulator. It doesn't help the camera is incredibly restrictive.

There's a bug where zoom-in/zoom-out scrolling gets reversed in sex scenes.

Also it would be cool if cheats or a gallery is added.

Last edited:

IamAndrea

May 19, 2021
N7 Whenever Julie's belly is inflated by the zombies, a pose in which a zombie had his left hand on her belly, the hand glitches into the stomach. Perhaps linking different stages of inflation to small adjustments made in the position of the hand could work. Great work btw, can't wait to see where the game will end up. <3

Reactions: NJ

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
N7 Whenever Julie's belly is inflated by the zombies, a pose in which a zombie had his left hand on her belly, the hand glitches into the stomach. Perhaps linking different stages of inflation to small adjustments made in the position of the hand could work. Great work btw, can't wait to see where the game will end up. <3
there are many clipping bugs in this game, I have one more that is with the outfit which has a short skirt not the original one but the one which is opened with fantasy code, when running Julie's butt clips thorough that skirt, and this bug is there from long time and not even fixed.

Reactions: NJ and IamAndrea

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Please tell me how to use it
Thank you~
how does it work in the cheat engine?
It took me all of 2 seconds to google cheat engine. Hell, there's a video with over a million views as the second search result when I searched "How to use Cheat Engine" on Youtube.

Please just do that and save us the trouble of having to actually explain all of that on this forum. It'd probably be easier for you as well.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes