3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
My man, what country are you from? I cannot (off the top of my head) think of a single developed country that outlaws the sale of no-refund items and services.
The US of A of course. It's worth noting it varies by state though, places like New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts require it, but other places like Wyoming don't. Your results may vary.

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
the game looks nice, however the controls need work-cant figure out how to fire weapon-not mentioned in the control list-got pounced on by zombies before i could figure it out lol-the walking dead street walker

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
the game looks nice, however the controls need work-cant figure out how to fire weapon-not mentioned in the control list-got pounced on by zombies before i could figure it out lol-the walking dead street walker
Hey!

It's literally in the 'CONTROLS & CHANGELOG.txt' in the game's folder
inthe_CONTROLS_txt.JPG
hard enough not to find it :oops:

So step1: equip pistol step2: right mouse button to aim step3: left mouse button to shoot
Its that simple!
rmb-aim-lmb-shoot.gif
Have fun! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Slayer128

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
i tried whit that but for one reason this is not working for me, only arms is avalaible but costumes not
I noticed old saves don't work on 0.4.254Rev1 version when I tried that version and all the outfits were locked again for me that might be your problem if you are using that version otherwise you might've put it in the wrong folder.

I get it if you're not at all familiar with gaming but if you are then it should've been muscle memory, or at least the first thing to try, to aim a gun with right mouse button and shoot with left mouse button

Reactions: Dhitz

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
My man, what country are you from? I cannot (off the top of my head) think of a single developed country that outlaws the sale of no-refund items and services.
In Europe it's illegal. All products can be refounded however different products have different time and type of requirements if you want to ask a refund. Retail copies of a game can be refounded as long as you havent removed the seal and digital ones can be refounded too. The only thing you can't refund is free stuff since the licence contract specifically asks you to renounce that right.

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
So i clicked play bioasshardarena and an Error popped, saying:
"Error
Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has a minimum required memory, try lowering resolution and/or closing other applications that are running. Exiting..."

I'm probably stupid not knowing what to do, i tried closing everything else i had, didn't work, i also lowered the resolution as much as possible and still nothing.
I also tried to set a cap to video card in settings by following these steps from a yt video:
I ALSO did those things:
And it STILL just doesn't work for me..
Pls halp, i rly wanna try the game, it looks very promising to me!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
"Error
Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has a minimum required memory, try lowering resolution and/or closing other applications that are running. Exiting..."

I'm probably stupid not knowing what to do, i tried closing everything else i had, didn't work, i also lowered the resolution as much as possible and still nothing.
I also tried to set a cap to video card in settings by following these steps from a yt video:
I ALSO did those things:
Make sure you have at least 2gb of graphics card memory and 4gb RAM. Its what my very dated laptop has and it runs on lowest graphic settings. If you don't already have a beefy machine that is.

Reactions: DominiqPRIME

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
"Error

I ALSO did those things:
can you give us more details?
start by post your PC specs, maybe?
cpu, mem, gpu
you have a dedicated gpu at all?
this error msg suggest you dont have any. "Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture!"
other explanation if you have a PC with limited capabilities like mine and you already running one or more games in the memory already. But you said you've closed everything. So again maybe you dont have a dedicated vga card.
If you dont have any, i would suggest you to buy a GTX 1660 Super, a RTX 2060 or better (RTX 3060 12GB) or anything equivalent on the AMD side, i dont know the name of those.
One bonus advice if you plan to buy a new vga card make sure you have the sufficient PSU to power your PC with the new vga card.
Have fun!

• Red Heart

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
can you give us more details?
start by post your PC specs, maybe?
cpu, mem, gpu
you have a dedicated gpu at all?
this error msg suggest you dont have any. "Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture!"
other explanation if you have a PC with limited capabilities like mine and you already running one or more games in the memory already. But you said you've closed everything. So again maybe you dont have a dedicated vga card.
If you dont have any, i would suggest you to buy a GTX 1660 Super, a RTX 2060 or better (RTX 3060 12GB) or anything equivalent on the AMD side, i dont know the name of those.
One bonus advice if you plan to buy a new vga card make sure you have the sufficient PSU to power your PC with the new vga card.
Have fun!
Sure i can tell some more.
I'm using a old lenovo laptop, has windows 10 ofcourse.
Here some info about it, i can't understand much of it tho : P, but it should be alright for it.

Device name DGsLenovo
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 3550M @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID 90EB358F-E9F7-4CC0-84CC-80D938BBF0AE
Product ID 00326-10000-31105-AA365
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

and I still have a lot of space on my laptop.
I use this laptop as my gaming laptop, im just that poor, and every game works fine, except just cause 3 but i expected it to lag as fuck.
Now i know it is an unreal engine game so i do expect it to also lag as FUCK. But i didn't expect it to not even give my poor boi a chance.
I hope there even are some ways for a laptop to improve with all those gpu ext.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
and i see some Dev report in their patreon pages... did someone have the subscription?... can you tell us what going on there?...

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
and i see some Dev report in their patreon pages... did someone have the subscription?... can you tell us what going on there?...
Hey!

Ilverin use to post the dev reports
go back a few pages
i think Page 129 has the last one.

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Sure i can tell some more.
I'm using a old lenovo laptop, has windows 10 ofcourse.
Here some info about it, i can't understand much of it tho : P, but it should be alright for it.

Device name DGsLenovo
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 3550M @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID 90EB358F-E9F7-4CC0-84CC-80D938BBF0AE
Product ID 00326-10000-31105-AA365
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

and I still have a lot of space on my laptop.
I use this laptop as my gaming laptop, im just that poor, and every game works fine, except just cause 3 but i expected it to lag as fuck.
Now i know it is an unreal engine game so i do expect it to also lag as FUCK. But i didn't expect it to not even give my poor boi a chance.
I hope there even are some ways for a laptop to improve with all those gpu ext.
Hey!

Yeah, Im sure you can play this game just fine.. on your next PC, hopefully a desktop not a laptop.
Im not sayin there is no laptop that can run it fine.
But to be reel desktop PC's always better.

Seriously, you did not specify that your laptop has any dedicated vga card. I guess it uses the CPU's integrated chip
That's obviously (sadly) is the bottleneck in your gaming laptop.

Maybe you can solve this issue with an external vga card
but I would rather spend the money on a new desktop PC.
I am quite sure it will be better to buy a new PC next year, because there are crazy prices now.
Especially vga card prices are nuts.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
wonderful game but isn't the ammo a little too rare? i re-wrote the cheat table for the health value, you can now use the table with cheat engine from v 7.1 or above and of course win 10 and game's version 0.4.254 and you can play all missions now with the cheat activated.

correct procedure:
1) open game
2) open cheat engine and hook it to game's executable
3) open the cheat table with cheat engine
4) you'll see the health pointer and the value shoud be 0 (zero): doubole click over the value and set it to 100.
5) freeze the value with the flag on "active" square
6) enjoy.

you'll see health decrease but it only decreeses untill girl's drees will be completedly broken/girl will be completedly naked and then health value will be constantly rewritten to 100% and will stop to decrease. if someone will grab the girl (not important if he will fuck her or not) health will be reset to 100% immediatly. this happens because the value for the dress and the health value are stored in the same adresses and with only 2 day of study assembly can't be mastered, sadly... well, enjoy. i tested the cheat table all sunday's morning and to me all works fine but let me know if you'll find some problems. cheers.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes