3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Found this from the blog page. So it didn't change much, lol. :

It took more than just a few days, but that’s because solving the door problem, made me realize about another important issue related to the loading/unloading of streaming levels, where if you cross an opened by the enemy door, no levels would be streamed in/out.

So, this specifically took us a bit more time to figure out. It should be working now though. We even uploaded the revision the moment I compiled it, but didn’t publish it until more tests were made.

Cerberus have been de-buffed a little bit too to make them act less like final bosses XD.

Cerberus should now be able to jump over again instead of trying to attack or grab if Julia is close to them.

The Egg dispensers should no longer get locked in dropping eggs endlessly.

And ended up confirming a reported bug where the inventory gets wiped in Mission 2, when going from the Sewers to the Exterior Area. I’ve reproduced it but I couldn’t fix it yet, because it’ll require me more time to dive deeper on the code specific to that (especially when nothing has changed in there since a long time now and that bug wasn’t there before). The fix will come with the next version. The Mission is still doable even without the handgun or the assault rifle, as you can still get the other weapons (and you also have the physical attacks and the knife).

Reactions: TheEtherealAll

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but it's pretty damn annoying when I go through the entire tedious trace and retrace of steps in level 7 only to not be able to put the last circle mechanism into the damn wall. "I should find some circular mechanisms" she thinks idiotically as she holds the last one IN HER HAND.

Apr 2, 2019
Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but it's pretty damn annoying when I go through the entire tedious trace and retrace of steps in level 7 only to not be able to put the last circle mechanism into the damn wall. "I should find some circular mechanisms" she thinks idiotically as she holds the last one IN HER HAND.
One of them is a fake, I think I remember the fake one has a red symbol instead of green. There is another green symbol hidden around there somewhere.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
One of them is a fake, I think I remember the fake one has a red symbol instead of green. There is another green symbol hidden around there somewhere.
You know, that somehow pisses me off more than it just being bugged. I spent the better part of 45 minutes running around that annoying ass level, dropping my entire inventory only to pick it all right back up 12 feet away to fight the one or two zombies that infinitely spawn, running the level start to finish several times, never finding the mythical fifth circle.

Bokka117

Nov 14, 2020
BioasshardRelease0.7.132-Rev1.rar: Checksum error in BioasshardArena\Bioasshard_Arena\Content\Paks\Bioasshard_Arena-WindowsNoEditor.ucas. The file is corrupt

corrupt rar file on GOFile

Bokka117

Nov 14, 2020
BioasshardRelease0.7.132-Rev1.rar: Checksum error in BioasshardArena\Bioasshard_Arena\Content\Paks\Bioasshard_Arena-WindowsNoEditor.ucas. The file is corrupt

corrupt rar file on GOFile

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Soft lock warning, don't use frag grenades in the sewer room that has a circular mechanism on the ceiling. It will hit the circle but instead of falling it just stays on the ceiling as a pickup item, but it's impossible to actually get it.

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
The new hair style number 5 is very good. Everything is more and more realistic. I would only add that her ass shakes more haha

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes