3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Any cheats for ammo ? UUU is useless maybe because of the new version but not working no console at all. This game have some potential but this tedious close fights where she is able to miss kick from 1 meter and those ANNOYING 10 second long recover animations making timed missions impossible

Reactions: Zeromorals

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Any cheats for ammo ? UUU is useless maybe because of the new version but not working no console at all. This game have some potential but this tedious close fights where she is able to miss kick from 1 meter and those ANNOYING 10 second long recover animations making timed missions impossible
You have to use a Cheat Engine table for that. U can find it previous page with full compatibility for 0.7.132 rev1 (tested).
UUU is fully functional (4.61 RTM version) with every version of the game cause it's Unreal 4. Maybe some crash if you inject a cheat table too and play with post processing, but it's ok.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
You have to use a Cheat Engine table for that. U can find it previous page with full compatibility for 0.7.132 rev1 (tested).
UUU is fully functional (4.61 RTM version) with every version of the game cause it's Unreal 4. Maybe some crash if you inject a cheat table too and play with post processing, but it's ok.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx cheat engine works with current table but its mess to trying find it here. UUU is not working it says injected but console dont show up not on ; or , (I set to comma)

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
So in level with tentacle boss there are totally 8 possible animations right ? two on each of three minions and two on boss

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
I wouldn't use UUU on this game. It freezes the game every other time you try to use the item chest. Use the Cheat Engine table instead.
It's not frozen, simply some hotkeys for camera interfere with those game uses for inventory management. Just spam ESC or PGUP/PGDOWN, toggle few times INS for free camera and you're ok.

As I said, i use UUU + CT regurarly in this version. Maybe some crashes when I play too much with post-processing feature of UUU (since BHA is not compatible obviously with Ansel). Sometimes on pause there're some blurry effects on screen but as you move the free camera they disappear.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes