3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Mar 16, 2021
Hi, all anyone knows how to move items from inventory into the box (the top one)
I've had to reset and redo the mission so that's why there's no item on the top one

Edit:
Nvm, I found out how
also, does any know where to find the last fuse on mission 7 ?
plus the club key too
b69cd6a5647eff54f8c3ee7bc062c2d1.png

Last edited:

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Here's a save with all unlocked, fox tier, ver 0.7.132rev1.

View attachment 2545943

Bushes:
HT5P-REVU
Y7LT-K7F3
CRAD-5XQM
B61F-FZWN
You have to manually insert the code in Fantasy Card to change (no option in customization). To return to shaved state:
C85K-9RTP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait how did you get nude model without any accesories?

PickleDorf

Nov 18, 2018
Here's a save with all unlocked, fox tier, ver 0.7.132rev1.

View attachment 2545943

Bushes:
HT5P-REVU
Y7LT-K7F3
CRAD-5XQM
B61F-FZWN
You have to manually insert the code in Fantasy Card to change (no option in customization). To return to shaved state:
C85K-9RTP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd also like to know how to finally just remove everything she has on. I'm so confused as to why it isn't a setting/option in the first place

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any way to turn off the A+D to escape feature, or make it more difficult? I personally HATE "letting" things happen when I know I could stop them.
Yeah, I dislike the struggle-feature, too.
Sadly it is in Tomb Raider, Legend of the Tomb Raider und Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but it just feels stupid and like mindless buttonmashing.

It would be nice, if they implemented a harder difficulty level, which turns-off the struggle feature. But it would be more fun, if the fat zombies wouldn't lead to game-overs.

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
They should cut down the length of dog-struggles, seems longer than they should. The animation also looks janky and not good to look at.

As for bypassing, I just mousewheel up to 300% speed, mousehweel down normal speed. Cheat engine speedhack hotkeys + authotkey, also MMO mouse with 14 extra buttons for stuff.

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
I'd also like to know how to finally just remove everything she has on. I'm so confused as to why it isn't a setting/option in the first place
You nave to use Cheat Engine with this table. Check the first option, then “destructible clothes” sub option, then “fully nude when clothes are destroyed“ sub option.

Cheat table 0.6.438-0.7.132-Rev1

Spodeo

Jun 1, 2019
Yeah, I dislike the struggle-feature, too.
Sadly it is in Tomb Raider, Legend of the Tomb Raider und Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but it just feels stupid and like mindless buttonmashing.

It would be nice, if they implemented a harder difficulty level, which turns-off the struggle feature. But it would be more fun, if the fat zombies wouldn't lead to game-overs.
The way I'd make it more difficult is by making it so stamina is required to escape and the more infection you have makes it harder to escape the grabs, and maybe have max infection give you a game over or you lose health or smth idk. Something to make it harder and actually have some sort of penalty to having sex.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The way I'd make it more difficult is by making it so stamina is required to escape and the more infection you have makes it harder to escape the grabs, and maybe have max infection give you a game over or you lose health or smth idk. Something to make it harder and actually have some sort of penalty to having sex.
Eh we don't do that here, you'll have to be happy with the new UI though!

Reactions: NJ

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
there is no new development?
Only thing i noticed is that they add a new stage with a room talking about future plans and possible new creatures... it seems interesting though.

One thing that draw my atention was more sexttacks will be added in the future. And you can see that was a "statue" of the main char having sex with the zombie in a table. Looks interesting haha..

Last edited:

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Yesterday they posted a dev report. Anyone can copy paste it to here? I don't know why some devs are hiding simple dev reports on patreon sites...they hide special contents, images, videos, updates thats ok but a simple dev blog? C'mon man...

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Dev report:
BIOASSHARD DEV REPORT 5/10/2023
Hello everyone!
Status update this time.
After a couple weeks more and more than 4000 lines of code (I really don’t know why so many lines have been necessary lol) I’m about 1% off to finish the first mechanic. This should happen today; to finish this implementation and then to jump to the other mechanic/system to implement for this release.
Mr. Versus X, on the other hand, has finished designing the new mission and is now into the blocking stage. So, we should be able to show some screenshots of the new level soon.
Aaand that’s that for this one. It’s time to get back to work .
See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes