3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Does anyone know how can I customize Julia again ? It is locked for me. I have deleted my Appdata -> Bioasshard_Arena files but nothing works.
just play the game and unlock things one by one.
I did that after multiple releases.
Since we have a lot of time between two release...

btw files under
c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\
stores your progress
If you have deleted files there...
you just did reset your progress
Enjoy playing the game!;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airashie

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
just play the game and unlock things one by one.
I did that after multiple releases.
Since we have a lot of time between two release...

btw files under
c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\
stores your progress
If you have deleted files there...
you just did reset your progress
Enjoy playing the game!;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the GIF haha, poor bastard just wanted some luv 8======D

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
Seeds of Chaos
I'm sorry i've just watched some gameplay, and has nothing to do with bioass.

I believe similar games,with real animations would be like, hounds of the meteor, hounds of the blade, guilty hell, parasite in city (classic yes, but worth the advice), fighting girl mei/sakura etc.
Those has 3d animations, open world, wich are way more interesting i.m.o than static pics h.games, if anyone knows anyother pls lemme know

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm sorry i've just watched some gameplay, and has nothing to do with bioass.

I believe similar games,with real animations would be like, hounds of the meteor, hounds of the blade, guilty hell, parasite in city (classic yes, but worth the advice), fighting girl mei/sakura etc.
Those has 3d animations, open world, wich are way more interesting i.m.o than static pics h.games, if anyone knows anyother pls lemme know
Delta Zone, Too Much Light, & Yuna Reborn.

There's also Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes.

Reactions: odynson

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
^ Seem fairly in the "parody" realm to me and they already make money off it.

I don't see it coming to steam, even if other games have a similar theme like Seed of the Dead with z sex attacks. Mostly because it looks like a forever "work in progress" and might not be worth it financially.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
If I recall correctly using the cheat fantasy cards like increase ammo drop rate, herb drop rate, and increase handgun critical chance all increase the AI's reaction time right?

Cause I was playing yesterday on a new install and the AI were super slow to attack and basically never ran at me. Then I used the fantasy cards and all a sudden a couple of zombies were sprinting at me, and any zombie I walked by quickly took a swipe at me rather than initiating grapples or no reaction all.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I really wish we got more animation positions / styles, as well as, legit gameplay and better implemented missions/tasks/mechanics.

This game needs a quality update so damn bad.
Well you're (sort of) in luck because for about a year now their focus has been mechanics and quality. Animations you're gonna have to wait though because they've been saying for a long time now not to expect new animations anytime soon until they're done with the arena.

Reinfar

Jun 15, 2023
What i want too know is, why are they lying to paying customers/Patrons saying that full nudity and barefoot is not possible right now when it is very much possible to have this in the game and that there is literately feet modelled in the boots on the character? This is some scum bag dic behaviour if i ever saw one. My thoughts are that, they are either planning to give this feature to long time patrons soon in the future when it is very much possible to do now, or they are just that lazy af and cannot be bothered adding such a feature into there own game because this is the most ass backwards bullshit i have ever seen in a H game when nearly all the other kinds of H games that i have played allows you to be fully nude and barefoot straight off the bat

Reactions: kykran

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
What i want too know is, why are they lying to paying customers/Patrons saying that full nudity and barefoot is not possible right now when it is very much possible to have this in the game and that there is literately feet modelled in the boots on the character? This is some scum bag dic behaviour if i ever saw one. My thoughts are that, they are either planning to give this feature to long time patrons soon in the future when it is very much possible to do now, or they are just that lazy af and cannot be bothered adding such a feature into there own game because this is the most ass backwards bullshit i have ever seen in a H game when nearly all the other kinds of H games that i have played allows you to be fully nude and barefoot straight off the bat
Indeed, I asked same question more than a month ago. They answered "maybe" but indeed they scam themselves since there's a fully nude model in the "preview showcase" map in last version :rolleyes:, so the body is fully sculpted. Don't know why we have to rely on CE to have a feature so insignificant for gameplay but "realistic" at the same time. Maybe they're planning an "inventory" for clothes instead of simply broken/unbroken. Who knows. Meanwhile a new map and a mysterious new feature on the go (july or august?).

Reactions: Reinfar

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Indeed, I asked same question more than a month ago. They answered "maybe" but indeed they scam themselves since there's a fully nude model in the "preview showcase" map in last version :rolleyes:, so the body is fully sculpted. Don't know why we have to rely on CE to have a feature so insignificant for gameplay but "realistic" at the same time. Maybe they're planning an "inventory" for clothes instead of simply broken/unbroken. Who knows. Meanwhile a new map and a mysterious new feature on the go (july or august?).
"Mysterious new feature"AKA: Something nobody asked for, and something nobody wanted.

Reactions: Reinfar

Reinfar

Jun 15, 2023
You are right when you say they are scamming themselves as honestly, they have absolutely no idea the amount of sales they are losing on there game by not adding a barefoot option at the very least, they are severely underestimating the barefoot community, told them this years ago and they didn't seem to care which is a huge mistake and if they just added that most basic and fundamental feature/aspect of the game there sales would explode.

Another asinine response, why not in Arena? what is the difference? good lord..

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes