3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Its-Just-BT

Dec 30, 2021
also the dev are slow litle team so maybe 2 or 4 years the full game will any say about the before we saw its abandoned is A BIG FUKING HALL OF BULL SHIT
the dev team is working on like 4 other games, without completing this 1 first, which means they probs wont finish this game ever

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
bull shit
Imagine, creating an account just so you can be one of the developer's personal bootlickers on this forum, pathetic.

The game has been in development for 5-6 years now, and will continue to be in that hell until they finally decide to stop adding in dumb as shit mechanics that nobody cares about, nor that anyone wants, cleary evident by the lack of praise for the stupid shit they've been doing.

Apr 2, 2019
in mission 3 you need to find the key from the courtyard to the mansion, they write that it is with the infected and needs to be found, I explored the entire map and could not find it, I killed all the zombies
None of the zombies have the key. The key is stuck on the gate, you only need to grab it and use it.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
There is no changelog so I'm gonna ask here: has anything interesting been added in the last 1.5 years? Like enemies or gameplay additions?

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
There is no changelog so I'm gonna ask here: has anything interesting been added in the last 1.5 years? Like enemies or gameplay additions?
After the boss, there's still no new enemy but there's certainly a new mechanic like a puzzle and the like that is just gameplay stuff. They said there will be no new enemy or new sex scene until all the gameplay elements were fully implemented.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Softys

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
After the boss, there's still no new enemy but there's certainly a new mechanic like a puzzle and the like that is just gameplay stuff. They said there will be no new enemy or new sex scene until all the gameplay elements were fully implemented.
Which means, to all our unenlightened readers here:

That it's never going to happen.

Reactions: Med554!

omega13

Jan 1, 2018
can someone tell where i can find the pumpgun and assault rifle in mission 1+2? i find ammo for both weapon types but i never found the weapons. i allready have unlocked all weapons and granades

Oct 8, 2019
can someone tell where i can find the pumpgun and assault rifle in mission 1+2? i find ammo for both weapon types but i never found the weapons. i allready have unlocked all weapons and granades
You playing an older build? Because in the recent versions after you unlock weapons, they're in the item box in the levels.

omega13

Jan 1, 2018
after mission 3 you are right, they will appear in the box. but in mission 2 when i reach the villa the box is empty.

Oct 8, 2019
after mission 3 you are right, they will appear in the box. but in mission 2 when i reach the villa the box is empty.
Are you playing v0.8.194 or v0.8.194-Rev1? Pretty sure that was one of the bugs that got fixed in the revision. I remember having that issue too.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Which means, to all our unenlightened readers here:

That it's never going to happen.
10 years is a fly-by if we live a life properly, so there is still a chance, but I probably didn't give a shit by then, or even now, really.

Unless, of course, this game still going/not-abandon and I somehow stumble into them again at that point.

Still wonder if I'll have any drive to play this kinda game at my 40th or 50th-ish. :coffee:

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes