3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
10 years is a fly-by if we live a life properly, so there is still a chance, but I probably didn't give a shit by then, or even now, really.

Unless, of course, this game still going/not-abandon and I somehow stumble into them again at that point.

Still wonder if I'll have any drive to play this kinda game at my 40th or 50th-ish. :coffee:
Just get those gas station rhino pills and a redbull

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys,
How do you manage to get out of it? it's marked A+D but when I press it several times or even hold these keys, it doesn't do anything.. :unsure:
I remind you that I play with an AZERTY keyboard, it's hard to play but I try to get used to it.. :eek:

Capture d’écran.png

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Hi guys,
How do you manage to get out of it? it's marked A+D but when I press it several times or even hold these keys, it doesn't do anything.. :unsure:
I remind you that I play with an AZERTY keyboard, it's hard to play but I try to get used to it.. :eek:
You're supposed to hit both buttons repeatedly in rapid succession. It should take like 3 seconds or so. With azerty you should probably try Q-D if A-D is not working.

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
Did a quick test between two saves (before and after unlocking everything), and the knife seems to do more damage when you haven't unlocked everything. Feels like things die in half the stabs in the same spot. I noticed how tedious it became after unlocking everything in the unlock mission since I like using the knife. I didn't test the un-upgraded pistol damage.

I find I can get by with just those two weapons and the higher damage output and far less managing inventory, weapons and ammo, less juggling space slots. If you're naked the big guys can just be stabbed to death once isolated and no other aggro. They just try and grab you all the time. Things change if you're speedrunning or whatever special conditions ppl might set for themselves tho.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes