3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

User_033

Mar 21, 2023
Idk man. If it's taken them five years to get to the point where they actually start developing the game itself, then I doubt that they'll be able to move forward afterwards without issue once they get into it.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
There are rumors, that the new level is a Halloween-themed mission where you can throw pumpkins to a wave of Z´s.
So the most of us will skip jump this version (in 3 different ways!).

• Haha
Reactions: fukkan123

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
I'm more concerned with the amount of bugs already present in the enemy behaviour and they don't mention fixes or improvements, nono, the changelog goes "whoops we added more bugs"

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
MAN THIS SUCKS! I was really hoping for some more door opening mechanics but all we got is 3 lousy jump animations... Guess I'll just have to wait another 3 years. :cautious:
Shit man, that's a bold estimate on some new door opening mechanics, give it another 2 years and we'll be accurate.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Idk man. If it's taken them five years to get to the point where they actually start developing the game itself, then I doubt that they'll be able to move forward afterwards without issue once they get into it.
Well they got so much useless boring other "projects" in the work that takes most of their time..i always can imagine what Bioass if it was their only project O_O

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
So sad that this is all we get after 3 fucking months of waiting. Not to mention how dry and dead every update before this has been. Such a high potential for a game being completely wasted away by absolutely refusing to throw supporters a bone in just one Goddamn update is the entire reason I come here for this game instead of supporting monetarily myself. Disappointing.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys,
What do I need to do to have this outfit and this hairstyle? :unsure:
This is the photo of the presentation page 1
Part_1.png

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes