3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
They did mention in the last couple of changelogs that they won't be adding more sex animations until they polished all the game mechanics. So no sex until near the end of development most likely. Just a reminder to not get your hopes up next time you see an update on this thread.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
New version of the game, it is possible to find the wonder card for getting the new skin or max tier? somebody know which program or the step for finding these in the code? (I don't talk about the wonder card you find in the level, I talk about eagle tier, boss tier, ..)

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
They did mention in the last couple of changelogs that they won't be adding more sex animations until they polished all the game mechanics. So no sex until near the end of development most likely. Just a reminder to not get your hopes up next time you see an update on this thread.
Unfortunately yeah, the entirety of mission 11 was designed around the jump mechanic, which mostly works, but the entire map is just asinine to play around and is still buggy as hell, dunno how if ever got out of playtesting that you can get stuck multiple times in one session and rely on pure luck to not have to reset.

jmh1213

Jul 21, 2023
Warning Mission 11 Julia: There is a bug where the character freezes on the way down. You have to start over.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Unfortunately yeah, the entirety of mission 11 was designed around the jump mechanic, which mostly works, but the entire map is just asinine to play around and is still buggy as hell, dunno how if ever got out of playtesting that you can get stuck multiple times in one session and rely on pure luck to not have to reset.
Also expect new releases to be very broken because after every release is a "Rev" version release. I'm pretty sure their QA process is to release a build as soon as its done and just let their patrons find and report the bugs and glitches so they won't have to.

Oct 12, 2018
Not to be a dick, but do you really think any hentai game studio has real playtesters? Let alone ones being pushed out through patreon? If you haven't noticed, WE are the playtesters by and large. Comes with the territory of playing just about any unfinished product.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Not to be a dick, but do you really think any hentai game studio has real playtesters? Let alone ones being pushed out through patreon? If you haven't noticed, WE are the playtesters by and large. Comes with the territory of playing just about any unfinished product.
It's also nthe case for the big one, playtesters are the customers

redproud

Sep 20, 2019
An honest question asked off the cuff. Apologies if this seems random.

Is there any particular reason that Mediafire isn't the preferred and common download source on F95? Does cost go parabolic with file size or something?

I ask in the Bioasshard thread since it's a 5GB+ UE game on this forum, with other regulars of the engine (Wild Life 13GB) being even worse offenders. Yet, I see Mediafire being used for sub 1GB sized stuff all the time.

What gives??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
Lol, that means at this pace the next rude animation will arrive in year 2040.

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
better every time. It's true that we all want more sex scenes, but it shows that they are improving everything. I personally like how it's turning out. I play it again to see everything as much as possible, and I really notice the work of these people. Keep in that way!

Reactions: Kashei1979

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
better every time. It's true that we all want more sex scenes, but it shows that they are improving everything. I personally like how it's turning out. I play it again to see everything as much as possible, and I really notice the work of these people. Keep in that way!
Kinda ...? I think some would disagree with you there, as the new Mission 11 is so buggy that it's sorta unplayable, and that's been the case with many missions during development. It seems that with every release, the devs create new bugs and need to spend even more time fixing them.

And of course, there's the obvious argument that given the amount of time the devs have been working on this, and the money they've received via Patreon over the game's 5+ yr dev cycle, that they should of course be improving with every release. I doubt anyone would be interested, let alone pay them, if they weren't at least improving in some way. Heck, they're not even at the stage where they're developing the actual game yet. The current game is the "Arena", which is essentially their sandbox for testing mechanics, enemies, and such.

Reactions: MoreNow

bookreport

Feb 28, 2021
An honest question asked off the cuff. Apologies if this seems random.

Is there any particular reason that Mediafire isn't the preferred and common download source on F95? Does cost go parabolic with file size or something?

I ask in the Bioasshard thread since it's a 5GB+ UE game on this forum, with other regulars of the engine (Wild Life 13GB) being even worse offenders. Yet, I see Mediafire being used for sub 1GB sized stuff all the time.

What gives??
mediafire is a unsafe website dont know why anybody would wanna risk downloading there regularly

Fallen-Lilith95

Jun 25, 2017
The whole goal of making a game by opening up patreon or subscribe/monthly pay based service is to squeeze as much money as possible from the people that pay,by doing minimum effort and barely adding new content each month you keep the cash flowing infact the last thing you want is release said game,especially western developers,like holy shit some have been working on a single game for 5-10 years and no release yet lmao,i cant believe people keep falling for this

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes