3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
how to cheat with cheat engine.VIDEO_
It is not a virus dll file is from

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Alright, a few hours of bs and reading up on basic encryption ciphers and decrypting. I did some digging and the cipher for the codes has somewhat changed since the Mar. 2022 release. Meg or someone might be reading up on the forums so I'm expecting the encryption method or at least the cipher to change for the next release.

Anyways, here's a couple of other codes for the v0.8.194 release:

Fox: M4IF-573C
GPU Heavy Bush 1: F4UT-GF2Q

If anyone else is trying to take a crack at decrypting besides me (I mean wasting time is fun, but the tedium of trial and error is killing me), here's some other values I made good progress on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may also want to use this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many thanks to funog and Gan_fald for being one of the firsts to actually take a look at this and explain where to start. Also huge thanks to whoever gave their Eagle codes out.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-8-194-versusx.11662/post-11322152
Hello,

I don't really understand how you get all those value, like, where you got these for using the atbash cipher for getting everything?

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
i gett this error everytime when starting the gam it gives me an error it says X3DAudio1_7.dll and XAPOFX_5.dll cant be found?

redproud

Sep 20, 2019
mediafire is a unsafe website dont know why anybody would wanna risk downloading there regularly
What makes it unsafe? Honestly trying to learn.

I'm not in my 20s trying to be spoon-fed. Just seems like a fast host of large sized files. I remember comic books being uploaded there regularly which is a full on industry, unlike nebulous adult VNs. :unsure:

May 13, 2017
I wonder, those common, eagle, wolf perks you get what are the differences between then, i heard theres a thick code but can anyone confirm that ?

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes