3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
is there a setting to get a low poly graphic like the thumbnail of this game? I downloaded it and it didn't have the same graphic as the images shown
No. That's from an old and early version.
If you're asking because you would need to in order to run the game, there's also bad news because they announced they're going to be upgrading to UE 5 going foraward.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I don't know if it does it to you too, but for me, when she comes down from a box, the animation blares and I have to restart. Every time it’s like that. :eek:
Capture d’écran (52).png

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
How to fix this problem?
I have lowered all the graphic settings to low but this error still appears..
View attachment 3035786
This is not UE4 related problem. Here are the most common reasons why your game may crash by showing the LowLevelFatalError message on your Windows 10 or 11 PC:

• GPU driver problem: The root of this error can be the driver problem related to your graphics card. If the driver is outdated, buggy, or corrupted, games will crash on the desktop and show the LowLevelFatalError error message.
  • Problematic game components: If related game components are corrupted, outdated, or missing, it may trigger this error as well.
  • Corrupted game files: Sometimes, the installation files of the game may get corrupted. It is another reason behind the LowLevelFatalError.
  • Low memory: Depending on the error message you get, you will easily understand if the problem is occurring due to a low memory problem or not.
  • PSU issues: If your power supply unit cannot deliver the expected wattage, GPU will not be able to perform well, and it may cause the LowLevelFatalError.
  • Other internal bugs: Some internal bugs related to the game or a specific version of the game can be why it’s crashing by showing this error message.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
No. That's from an old and early version.
If you're asking because you would need to in order to run the game, there's also bad news because they announced they're going to be upgrading to UE 5 going foraward.
Noooo. UE5 is far for finished, on PC is "OK", I won't comment the Console version - terrible, simply that is not ready yet. They need 1-2 year more for development.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
is there a setting to get a low poly graphic like the thumbnail of this game? I downloaded it and it didn't have the same graphic as the images shown
I like when you are not givin' us your PC spec.
Delete your NVIDIA/AMD cache folders. Worth a try.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
The jumps are okay, but it feels stupid, if you can't jump on everything "jumpable". These small gaps blocking your way or different kind of floor being unaccessable make mission 11 seem annoying. The puzzle-idea was ok and I even thought it was kinda cool (at least better than running thru a maze of locked doors).

EroHp

Aug 24, 2020
Saddly i lappy is potato XD already try in the lowwest quality XD
look promising game- keep it up ~

Oct 8, 2019
my apologies, i can actually play the game very smoothly, i just really like how the thumbnail looks lmao, i should’ve started with the fact i can play smoothly
I like the old model better overall, looks more like actual RE5 Jill.

Having said that, these are all the pubic options I have/found so far:

Bush 1: SI3T-825P
Bush 2: ALFX-SD2C
Bush 3: VUA9-NF6G
Bush 4: XCG2-T4UD
Bush 5: NVDY-3K7Q
Bush 6: CFZS-H2IL
Shaved: FD5Z-C1R3

Bush 4 was a thing in last update, this update says there are 3... I have not found Bush 7 (I've scoured two different levels and found no codes on either, can't remember which ones at the moment) and gpu heavy bush is also still MIA.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
I did end up managing to beat Mission 11, but holy fuck this map is asinine, basically required using every single one of those booster codes to actually even the odds with the insane enemy spawn count and dogshit drop rates when vanilla.

Oct 8, 2019
Boys, how the fuck do I change the pubic hair? There's no options for it in the Looks menu
The pubic hair works like the other fantasy card code modifiers. On the main menu go to Fantasy Card Menu and enter the one you want to change to. Ammo, drop rate, handgun crit have to be entered each time you boot the game but pubic hair stays until you change to another.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes