3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

ZEROmark2

Aug 23, 2021
Unless they at least say, "There will be XX more updates before new characters are added," I won't know how long I'll have to wait.
In the meantime, people will get bored and leave.

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
This is my first time playing this game, can you please tell me how to unlock clothes and fantastic cards, I'm using codes but they don't work

kakalala

Jun 23, 2022
This is my first time playing this game, can you please tell me how to unlock clothes and fantastic cards, I'm using codes but they don't work
fyi:
UNLOCKABLES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a list of the requirements to get all the unlockable content on this version:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to unlock any Hair Style or Outfit you first have to have the corresponding Edit Options already unlocked!

--Edit Options--

Edit Name – Complete Mission 2 & 3

Edit Hair – Complete Missions 2, 3 & 4

Edit Outfit – Complete all 4 Missions

--Hair Styles--

Classic Hair Type 3 - Unlocked

Classic Hair Type 5 – In Mission 2, Kill all the enemies in the upper floor of the Sewers

Hair Type A – After unlocking the edit hair option, complete again Mission 2, 3 or 4

Hair Type B - Kill at least 100 enemies

Hair Type C - Unlocked

Hair Type D – Complete a Mission with at least 90% of Accuracy

R3make Hair Type – Complete a second (or more) time Mission 4 taking a Clear Time of 5’30’’ or under

--Outfits--

Classic Outfit 3 - Unlocked

Classic Outfit 1* - Kill at least 203 enemies

Secret Outfit 1 – Complete the 4 Missions with Life at max

Secret Outfit 2 – Complete a Mission with 0 Deaths and with an Accuracy of at least 80%

R3make Outfit* – Destroy 45 VXS Emblems on Mission 5 (only on even repetitions)

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
fyi:
UNLOCKABLES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a list of the requirements to get all the unlockable content on this version:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to unlock any Hair Style or Outfit you first have to have the corresponding Edit Options already unlocked!

--Edit Options--

Edit Name – Complete Mission 2 & 3

Edit Hair – Complete Missions 2, 3 & 4

Edit Outfit – Complete all 4 Missions

--Hair Styles--

Classic Hair Type 3 - Unlocked

Classic Hair Type 5 – In Mission 2, Kill all the enemies in the upper floor of the Sewers

Hair Type A – After unlocking the edit hair option, complete again Mission 2, 3 or 4

Hair Type B - Kill at least 100 enemies

Hair Type C - Unlocked

Hair Type D – Complete a Mission with at least 90% of Accuracy

R3make Hair Type – Complete a second (or more) time Mission 4 taking a Clear Time of 5’30’’ or under

--Outfits--

Classic Outfit 3 - Unlocked

Classic Outfit 1* - Kill at least 203 enemies

Secret Outfit 1 – Complete the 4 Missions with Life at max

Secret Outfit 2 – Complete a Mission with 0 Deaths and with an Accuracy of at least 80%

R3make Outfit* – Destroy 45 VXS Emblems on Mission 5 (only on even repetitions)
In my opinion this doesn't work. I finished the mission with 92 percent accuracy, killed 300 zombies, not even a fly hit me without a single scratch, completed mission 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 several times with the same result, and I didn’t get anything other than a name. Sorry for my French)

Reactions: kakalala

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
How did you get them to gangbang her? I have only been able to get one enemy at a time.

Also I hope they fix her eyes at some point. She always looks like she is cross eyed.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes