3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
This game seems like a mess to me at times, I remember getting a lot of the codes to work, I update to the latest version and non of them work, why does this game even have codes for basic content?. I understand cheats and stuff but just to change her outfit and stuff seems a bit odd as the default looks like something you have to change since shes just constantly in black.

Anyway to even get these codes to work at all and stay consistent?

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
This game seems like a mess to me at times, I remember getting a lot of the codes to work, I update to the latest version and non of them work, why does this game even have codes for basic content?. I understand cheats and stuff but just to change her outfit and stuff seems a bit odd as the default looks like something you have to change since shes just constantly in black.

Anyway to even get these codes to work at all and stay consistent?
Keep the codes the same for every insubstantial update? What are you, crazy? You gotta pay for those ladder climb and jump animation updates that no one asked for, plus the ability to unlock those cosmetics you unlocked during the last update.

Bless this site for giving us the option to play this for free. These devs are sinfully slow with updates, and when they do update, they've only added something no one who wants to whack off to this asked for in the new update. I'm hard pressed to find anyone sane who would give them monetary support based on how VersusX Studios allocates their resources to crap that probably shouldn't take priority. What gets added or improved with each update is horrendous. It's like if you were told to write an essay with a week to finish it, and by Day 6 of 7, all you've written is your name at the top right and which class you belong to.

(apologies for picking your post to rant to, I just really find VersusX Studios incredulous, as someone who's kept an eye on this Bioasshard Arena project since 2019)

Anyway, just in case, are you using codes that came with the newest update? The devs change the codes for each tier of patrons for each update, so reusing the codes that got you unlocks in the previous update won't do you any favours here. From the times I've used the codes in less recent updates, I haven't had any problems with the codes themselves, though.

Last edited:

kakalala

Jun 23, 2022
Keep the codes the same for every insubstantial update? What are you, crazy? You gotta pay for those ladder climb and jump animation updates that no one asked for, plus the ability to unlock those cosmetics you unlocked during the last update.

Bless this site for giving us the option to play this for free. These devs are sinfully slow with updates, and when they do update, they've only added something no one who wants to whack off to this asked for in the new update. I'm hard pressed to find anyone sane who would give them monetary support based on how VersusX Studios allocates their resources to crap that probably shouldn't take priority. What gets added or improved with each update is horrendous. It's like if you were told to write an essay with a week to finish it, and by Day 6 of 7, all you've written is your name at the top right and which class you belong to.

(apologies for picking your post to rant to, I just really find VersusX Studios incredulous, as someone who's kept an eye on this Bioasshard Arena project since 2019)

Anyway, just in case, are you using codes that came with the newest update? The devs change the codes for each tier of patrons for each update, so reusing the codes that got you unlocks in the previous update won't do you any favours here. From the times I've used the codes in less recent updates, I haven't had any problems with the codes themselves, though.
Agreed

Reactions: denri2000

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
how to cheat with cheat engine.VIDEO_
It is not a virus dll file is from
1699895238670.png
Everything looks good when looking at Virustotal it only showed 2 Anti Virus software and everything shows Undetected.

Goatnad

Nov 15, 2023
Looking for some help with mission 9. I can not find the last switch. I'm thinking it's in the building that doesnt open. I also found a hidden door in the building with 3 keypads but cant get in that one either...

Anatoliy-2018

Mar 8, 2020
Я следил за прохождением (из всех мест), но я помню, что читал, что в заметках на экране также есть руководство в текстовой форме.
А вот и я

Goatnad

Nov 15, 2023
Thanks for the reply, no wonder I couldn't find it. At min 21 he pushes a cabinet out of the way, but for some reason I can only push it about half way and it gets stuck. Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for the reply, no wonder I couldn't find it. At min 21 he pushes a cabinet out of the way, but for some reason I can only push it about half way and it gets stuck. Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?
It's a bug with the latest version. It's fixed in the coming 1.0 Arena release.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes