3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
How do you unlock costumes in the newest build? i managed to beat everything up to the final boss tentacle monster thingy and unlocked hairstyles and color or name change but NOT outfits yet. I know theres like certain things you gotta do to unlock the catagories, was just wondering if anyone knew how to unlock the outfit selection?

Edit: you just gotta clear the mines level and break as many of those hidden crystals around the map to unlock outfit select. NOTE. I noticed some of them are bugged and wont break so just break as many as you can but you should still be able to unlock the outfit select even if you dont break at least 3 of the hidden jewels. I know i personally ignored 3 of them cause they wouldn't break and still unlocked the outfits.

Secondly: WHAT'S WITH THAT FUCKING BOSS?. The tentacle boss. How the hell do you beat it? literally just got done running it for an hour....AN HOUR. !. 1. the mob spawns are retarded. Your swarmed within seconds and it takes at least 4 seconds to reload ANYTHING. so your getting whipped and raped more than you can blink. 2. the boss takes literally no damage. At least with the pistol, shotgun and machine gun. Do you NEED the RPG to kill it? if so...it should be automatic then that we get it. We should be able to kill the boss without a specific weapon. Just sayin.

Over all, this game still is a lot of fun! the animations are smooth and gorgeous as heck.
I just hate literally everything about that tentacle boss. Nerf mob spawns and give us a health bar to see that we're actually making progress lmao. Otherwise..it's just a "Shoot at the face in the wall and occasionally get fucked by tentacles" room. Nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kashei1979
Feb 23, 2020
Can anyone help me I'm having some trouble playing the game I'm getting audio but no video unless I leave the windows menu open which is kinda obstructive to my view and when I dont open it the screen just freezes I think on the last image so if anyone can walk me through how I might fix this i would appreciate this

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Guys, when will the update come out, and what will be added to this update? Thank you in advance.
They mentioned in one of the recent changelogs that they won't be adding any more sex stuff until the whole game is complete so if you are just waiting for that then don't get your hopes up too high any time soon. The gallery room with planned features has a lot of stuff in there that they are planning to add.

Reactions: MoreNow
Feb 17, 2022
They mentioned in one of the recent changelogs that they won't be adding any more sex stuff until the whole game is complete so if you are just waiting for that then don't get your hopes up too high any time soon. The gallery room with planned features has a lot of stuff in there that they are planning to add.
Well the next update should be v1.0 so if they aren’t scamming there should be more animations and not a new way to hop or cartwheel

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Well the next update should be v1.0 so if they aren’t scamming there should be more animations and not a new way to hop or cartwheel
That's still wishful thinking. I doubt they had already implemented everything in the gallery room in the next update. They are working on smaller projects to draw in funds for this one so their time isn't dedicated entirely to this game. And as far as I know they are still struggling with creating animations because most of their team are programmers not animators and they haven't yet been able to hire an animator.

Reactions: MoreNow
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes