3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Well, I don't know why I bother given the state of the current update in its lackluster state, but can we have the Fantasy Card codes as well please? For at least a couple of months we will doubtedly have new content anyway, might as well make the current one staple version.

Dhitz

May 29, 2021

Mega

Hello

Thanks for the upload links!

In this savefile you will find SHOTGUN UNLOCKED
Bioasshard Version 0.9.271

Shotgun will be your best friend against the big fatty.
And of course kill all dogs.

Have fun!

To install
the Location of your savefile:
X:\Users\ #YOURUSERNAME# \AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

example:
C:\Users\KillAllDogs\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
So sad that this is all we get after 3 fucking months of waiting. Not to mention how dry and dead every update before this has been. Such a high potential for a game being completely wasted away by absolutely refusing to throw supporters a bone in just one Goddamn update is the entire reason I come here for this game instead of supporting monetarily myself. Disappointing.
I stopped caring about this game 3 updates ago when it became apparent that it's dead development. No new enemies, no new animations, just shit nobody asked or cares about other than devs.

Reactions: ReiCaixa

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
Do the sex scenes in the game seem soulless and boring only to me? There are no more rough and fluid sex scenes like in previous versions. Also, our main character Julia looks quite unresponsive and ugly. A more attractive and mature character should be added to the game, and enemy types should be increased. That's why I always say the best version is 0.4.254.

Punsat

Oct 6, 2018
So sad that this is all we get after 3 fucking months of waiting. Not to mention how dry and dead every update before this has been. Such a high potential for a game being completely wasted away by absolutely refusing to throw supporters a bone in just one Goddamn update is the entire reason I come here for this game instead of supporting monetarily myself. Disappointing.
Bro, the patreon is literally $1 1697998645054.png

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I just hope they finish Arena with the next update hitting v1.something and then start on their actual game. While they are at it, they could look up other examples or ask chatgpt for some cool puzzles (not this you need 4 fucking keys and now you need to store everything away kind of shit) and definitly more cool traps like in mission 2 (with the 5min timer, but a little harder)

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
great. A whole lot of nothing again. Is the dev afraid of putting in more sex animations?
I would add more good animations, the same types of enemies from other zombie themed games. I don’t know what the developer is afraid of, but after 5 years of playing on this site, it’s not terrible, but it’s not a great game either. The optimization is good, the AI here is stupid. In the arena, all the enemies get stuck in the textures of the walls and don’t even get around them. Regarding the puzzles, they are very easy. But yes, the developer needs to add the gallery. I have already played other versions of the game and 5 months have passed and no 18+ animations or enemies have been added to the game.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
All this dev does is add a fucking basic mechanic and calls it an update. Only a FUCKING climb in this update. its clear the dev is either lazy as fuck or thought "Oh fuck I need to actually do something for the game since the last update was months ago. Hmm oh i now i'll add a climbing ability and call a day. Genius"

Misision 11 is bugged to fuck (not a surprise really) as i've gone to jump down from something only to locked in the falling animation and being forced to restart. The key for the first door did not spawn on restart. It says its a testing mechanic but when the game is buggy as fuck it makes it a chore to get through. Also for some reason the Game does not recognize "Q" for some reason. i tried to change a keybind butt no luck.

As far as the Anims go, Nothing new again. All that time waiting to be giving a climb ability is really dumb. At least add new sex position for the slandered zombies at least as you'll be fighting them most of the time. waist of 5.5 GB of space. I hope the next update next year will be better. Its a shame. this game had some really good potential.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Holy shit the sheer amount of things that are completely wrong with Mission 11 is actually astounding, not just at a technical level, but a design level as well.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Bro, the patreon is literally $1 View attachment 3025687
Yes, sock puppet, $1 for the absolute bare-ass minimum, no fantasy cards shit tier, which is also a limited number so you literally CAN'T BUY THAT TIER ANYMORE. For the highest tier with all the game's content, however, it's $30 a fucking month. That means that for NINETY FUCKING DOLLARS over a 3 month dev period, THIS is what I would have gotten. New jump animations. Fuckin seriously?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, sock puppet, $1 for the absolute bare-ass minimum, no fantasy cards shit tier, which is also a limited number so you literally CAN'T BUY THAT TIER ANYMORE. For the highest tier with all the game's content, however, it's $30 a fucking month. That means that for NINETY FUCKING DOLLARS over a 3 month dev period, THIS is what I would have gotten. New jump animations. Fuckin seriously?
Jump animations that he ripped from resident evil 5

• Haha
Reactions: fdiscodude

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
Months of no new content, only to get bit of movement while the game still feels it could break at any moment due high amount of glitches/bugs, to add insult to injury the codes been changed. So I rather stick to the 8.194 since nothing worth of reasoning to update to 9.271

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Im calling it, dead game walking. Age old story in this market tho. Here are the steps, 1. Hype a fantastic idea, whether feasible or not it sounds awesome. 2. Make a barebones demo that shows promise, wow the community and get patreons. 3. Milk that same demo for YEARS to come = Cash money in hand for in reality maybe a total of a single months work of casual game creation and make money like you had a second time you don't have to show up for much. Great gig really, can't do it myself now because this post will lead back to me..fuck my dastardly plan fooled by me!

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Im calling it, dead game walking. Age old story in this market tho. Here are the steps, 1. Hype a fantastic idea, whether feasible or not it sounds awesome. 2. Make a barebones demo that shows promise, wow the community and get patreons. 3. Milk that same demo for YEARS to come = Cash money in hand for in reality maybe a total of a single months work of casual game creation and make money like you had a second time you don't have to show up for much. Great gig really, can't do it myself now because this post will lead back to me..fuck my dastardly plan fooled by me!
Delete this post and make this same game but with 3make Jill. You'll make a killing.

• Haha
Reactions: fdiscodude

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Honestly though seeing stuff like this happen time, and time, and time again... It really makes me want to learn how to make a 3D action game and do it properly myself as in not abandon it/milk it and actually do it properly and continue adding content to it

There are of course exceptions, some of the 2D/3D action games in my signature have had excellent consistent progress over the years with actual new content being added to it. And you can tell how hyped I was for this game I even have it in my sig as well

Only thing holding me back is my lack of 3D modelling knowledge. I am currently making a Renpy game but just learning Renpy and Daz3D Studio was hard enough for me. If I were to make a 3D game it would probably be in Unreal seems to be the easiest to work in and learn but I wouldn't even know where to begin with it, also would mean I would have to drop the Renpy I've been working on

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
+Change+ Every interactable is now a 'child' of a Parent class containing all the shared code for them to be interacted
First off, this isn't a change the user will ever see. Secondly....WHY wouldn't you be doing it this way from the start?? :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes