3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I specifically installed these two of your super-duper lame games. I told you about this in previous posts, that this is complete garbage with endless dialogues and crappy graphics. And there’s more content because all the scenes are photo collages, and I’m talking about “Fragments of the Future.” As for Karryn's Prison, before entering the fortress I pressed the spacebar 50 times and never entered the fortress, I immediately deleted this game. Compared to something similar, a really good RPG is Wolf's Dungeon.
My guy, you have the reading comprehension of a gnat, not once did I ever say that Future Fragments was good, I've in fact, made fun of it every time I've mentioned it. No one gives a flying fuck about the stupid as shit mechanics you keep praising, like I'm sorry man, you can like it for all you want, you're not going to change the opinions of people here by shilling for it, if I wanted to play good action games, I would go play something like Helldivers 2 or Hunt: Showdown. But no, I don't give a fuck about it being an action game, I just want to see what animations they can come up with, and with maybe a bit of decent gameplay.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I may be misremembering but--- didn't they say that they'd "finished" Bioasshard Arena and were now working on starting the game proper?

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
Do not depress the situation, the developers are acting according to plan, no one will delete any scenes, everything will be added according to the prescription, it just takes a lot of time, and some changes are being introduced, albeit not significant, but nevertheless. Will wait.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Do not depress the situation, the developers are acting according to plan, no one will delete any scenes, everything will be added according to the prescription, it just takes a lot of time, and some changes are being introduced, albeit not significant, but nevertheless. Will wait.
At least you think they do. You know, a LOT of stuff can happen IRL in a couple of years so there's absolutely no guarantee that they'll stick to developing the game up to the point where they had sex stuff. I myself definitely do not count on that lol

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
At least you think they do. You know, a LOT of stuff can happen IRL in a couple of years so there's absolutely no guarantee that they'll stick to developing the game up to the point where they had sex stuff. I myself definitely do not count on that lol
You know, bro, I'm an optimist in life and it's true. They will succeed.

Reactions: Dhitz

j1zzpep

Sep 16, 2023
guys.... just chill a little bit, it takes time to develop games and in the end they do release the game for free so just calm down, its harder than it looks to properly develop a game for one person/ a small team

Reactions: Dhitz

LadyLahmia

Aug 25, 2019
hey.. yeah it would be awesome to get the new fantasy codes because i still dont find the right ones or maybe iam just a bit stupid :D

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes