3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
They put in flashlight, melee attack animations, limb dismemberment in three month. As a programmer I say this is not slow. Plus I think this only for 2 people maybe. So they are really fast.
Thats an interesting assessment, but, the animations have always been in the datafiles, just never hooked into anything, the flash light is a couple day project tops to model and hook up default game asset light.

Really fast, they are not, even by their own words. But now they seem to be focusing more on this project than the several others they're also doing, I'll take slow but more regular updates over months of nothing like last year....

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Thats an interesting assessment, but, the animations have always been in the datafiles, just never hooked into anything, the flash light is a couple day project tops to model and hook up default game asset light.

Really fast, they are not, even by their own words. But now they seem to be focusing more on this project than the several others they're also doing, I'll take slow but more regular updates over months of nothing like last year....
I meant that if they have a full time job next to this. If they don't they are slow, yes. But if you work 8 hours a day and come back home tired both mentally or physically then they are fast. Or I just more patient here than anyone else idk.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I meant that if they have a full time job next to this. If they don't they are slow, yes. But if you work 8 hours a day and come back home tired both mentally or physically then they are fast. Or I just more patient here than anyone else idk.
Given how their blog shows their progress and such I would say they were working a normal job when they made Punish Mai(PM), in 2016 I think, which is an RPG Maker game and this game, Bioasshard Areana, was introduced back in 2018 which is after the Patreon was started. So I would guess this is games slow progress is most likely from them adding it on when other projects were still in development. Also most of the older updates until like 3 or a bit more updates ago were just bug fixes so basically the game was out for about a year or so with just 2 levels. Levels 3 and 4 are new and the flashlight was introduced because people had trouble seeing in the new level, mission 4. I would say that in a way the game isn't too hard to make as shooters and simple horror games are not too difficult to build if you got the right resources because they have simple mechanics and don't require a lot of work. If anything this project (Bioasshard Areana) should be finish and the actual Biossshard game should be in production were the updates are more or so like new areas and progress of the game's completion.

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Did they ever talk about the save system recently? It's something that kinda keeps me from playing more & exploring so I'd like to know if anything was said in recent times about it.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Did they ever talk about the save system recently? It's something that kinda keeps me from playing more & exploring so I'd like to know if anything was said in recent times about it.
Not really but the game is mostly arcade like so unlike an actual RE game your not just outright fucked. Plus its only 4 levels and was 2 for the longest time.

Henry77

Sep 17, 2020
TsKCOxtL7sU.jpg YBLrIZqSSGM.jpg 332cccc.jpg
The best animation is when Jill runs away and the dog pounces on her and fucks her in the ass, then after she was fucked by the dog her stomach is filled with sperm.Too bad the dog's penis knot doesn't go deeper

pest4

May 19, 2019
Bestiality tag is missing.
You should really add some new screenshots, the game looks a lot better than the existing ones.
I also get stuck after the first mission.
is there actually an exit?

Henry77

Sep 17, 2020
Bestiality tag is missing.
You should really add some new screenshots, the game looks a lot better than the existing ones.
I also get stuck after the first mission.
is there actually an exit?
It would be epic if a whole knot went into her ass. Without action, they would stand and she would moan from pain even more and we would be allowed to press different buttons so that the dog does not finish a lot

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
New post on patreon :

A little glimpse on ??? 0
Finally, after a long time, here is a new Screenshot Satuday ^^
(Almost) Every Saturday a new screencap of what we are working on.

Enjoy it.

Screenshot Saturday #59.png

pest4

May 19, 2019
guys i really get stuck after the first mission. I've searched the whole map but can't find an exit. Can someone help me?

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes