3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I'm already tired of playing this version, I hope the new one will be released faster
Yeah, I think most of us are getting pretty impatient.
I'm only really annoyed because the last version was supposed to be the one where they finished the foundational mechanics and were promising that, because all those baselines were set, they could move much faster in progressing and updating the game. Aaaaaaaand like most games, they instead switched to a rework of existing content mid-development (or should I say in early development).

IMO everything looks fine already. I'm glad they're working on new animations, which is absolutely the one thing they need to do, and new weapons, but I was sorta already expecting that and more in new updates. The biggest problem I'm seeing is that they promised speedier updates to content from the last release, given it took something like a year to update the game, and yet it's been nearly six months since the last release (and still nothing). If they continue that timeline, I dunno if I want to wait 4-5 years for this game to be completed.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, I think most of us are getting pretty impatient.
I'm only really annoyed because the last version was supposed to be the one where they finished the foundational mechanics and were promising that, because all those baselines were set, they could move much faster in progressing and updating the game. Aaaaaaaand like most games, they instead switched to a rework of existing content mid-development (or should I say in early development).

IMO everything looks fine already. I'm glad they're working on new animations, which is absolutely the one thing they need to do, and new weapons, but I was sorta already expecting that and more in new updates. The biggest problem I'm seeing is that they promised speedier updates to content from the last release, given it took something like a year to update the game, and yet it's been nearly six months since the last release (and still nothing). If they continue that timeline, I dunno if I want to wait 4-5 years for this game to be completed.
Actually they are already working very fast, and they are also doing an exceptional job in my opinion, if you want the game to be done well, we have to wait, there is no rush, indeed, if they are taking a little longer, and because they are doing a great job ... congratulations dev, keep it up;)

Reactions: randomguyspain

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
the old version is still much superior in some things, an example is if you hit the ground after an attack the scene starts, and another point is the zombies and the way they move and behave is much more similar to the Real ... I like this model of Julia a lot more than the current one, but this is my taste

2020.10.19-01.06_01.png
2020.10.19-01.06.png
2020.10.19-01.02.png

Jul 12, 2017
the old version is still much superior in some things, an example is if you hit the ground after an attack the scene starts, and another point is the zombies and the way they move and behave is much more similar to the Real ... I like this model of Julia a lot more than the current one, but this is my taste

View attachment 871749
View attachment 871747
View attachment 871750
Less clipping issues too and the ground animations need be brought back.

Mar 24, 2018
So, been a bit stuck trying to figure out how to get past mission 1. Says to go to the green crystal and then nothing else seems to happen. The diamond key eludes me. Anyone got a walkthrough comment marked that I've been missing? Would appreciate it a bunch

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone still have a download for the older mentioned version (the one with the ground animations)?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does anyone still have a download for the older mentioned version (the one with the ground animations)?
It was mentioned many pages before, but I want to save your time with searching. ;)

Look at this page, V0.1.18 Public release (which is similar to the patreon version)

Edit: V0.0.2 / V0.0.3 with patch (the one from the screenshots)

Download Version 0.0.2 and Version 0.0.3 Patch. Use winrar or similar tool to unpacking the folders, copy+paste Patch 0.0.3 into V0.0.2 Folder and overwrite old files. Links are still active.

Have fun. :)

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019

View attachment 871749
View attachment 871747
View attachment 871750
Also the dicks arent oversized and clipping around compared to the new version. Thats one the things they need to fix.

kiran1234x

Aug 27, 2020
what i do in mission 3 ? killed every zombie and have no idea what to do ?
only found 1 ladder.
please anyone make a video
Bioasshard Arena mission 3 ????

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes