3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I managed to get 15 sexttacks on the Boss at Mission 6, but I dunno what the last one is, dev says it has 16 new sexttacks for the Boss.
The ceiling tentacles actually have 2 variations, the long one and the slightly shorter one, I think you missed either the long or short one on the oral assault which is slightly different(Like how behind assault from whip and maw one are very similar).

So the lists comprise with
The Maw, The Whip, Long ceiling, Short ceiling, Main body
Each has Oral, Frontal, Behind assault + 1 IK from boss. 16 in totals.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
All of the codes still work. Numerous people have already stated they work, they worked for me earlier this morning, and then there is this. If they are not working for you, you either already entered it on the previous version, or you are entering something wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find out all the information here:

Reactions: srg91

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Funny: I just tried the Crocodile code shared (thanks https://f95zone.to/members/cyanideanarchy.1696874/) for the new version and it actually unlocked all the stuff i had for the previous version (with Fox code i think?), that is to say all equipment, all outfits and hairstyles.

Have my savegame.

Having played mission 1 to check the equipment, enemy AI seems really broken. Zombies charge ... somewhere you're not. Dogs are glitchier than ever. If i approached enemies from behind, they usually just ignored me, even as i shot them and everything around them.

EDIT:
Tried mission 3. Ammo starvation galore. The game made fun of me by spawning green herbs as i desperately knived zombies (the knive really sucks)

EDIT 2
Tried mission 2. The game softlocked twice on me, once when examining the manor gate and once when i tried to unlock it.

In terms of playability, i definitely have to call the previous version better.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
Funny: I just tried the Crocodile code shared (thanks https://f95zone.to/members/cyanideanarchy.1696874/) for the new version and it actually unlocked all the stuff i had for the previous version (with Fox code i think?), that is to say all equipment, all outfits and hairstyles.

Have my savegame.

Having played mission 1 to check the equipment, enemy AI seems really broken. Zombies charge ... somewhere you're not. Dogs are glitchier than ever. If i approached enemies from behind, they usually just ignored me, even as i shot them and everything around them.

EDIT:
Tried mission 3. Ammo starvation galore. The game made fun of me by spawning green herbs as i desperately knived zombies (the knive really sucks)

EDIT 2
Tried mission 2. The game softlocked twice on me, once when examining the manor gate and once when i tried to unlock it.

In terms of playability, i definitely have to call the previous version better.
Instead of knife, just do a left click attack without holding right click, you can have any weapon equipped it doesn't matter (basically karate kick whatever the fuck it's called move). It uses up some stamina so you can't spam it, but it deals a lot more damage than knife.

They implemented a new system where loot has increased drop rate when the situation requires it (healing items when you're low hp and no healing in inventory, ammo when you're almost out of it, etc)

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Is there any way to skip the cutscene on the new boss? If so, i couldn't figure it out. Can't be arsed watching it again and again, just to maybe see a scene i didn't see before.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any way to skip the cutscene on the new boss? If so, i couldn't figure it out. Can't be arsed watching it again and again, just to maybe see a scene i didn't see before.
Just press backspace and that skip it.

boxton4449

Sep 24, 2019
At some point the tentacles are not outputting in the boss's vore scene.

Changing the save file, deleting the game and running with a new file still no change
How do I fix it?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes