3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I'm not an animator (or graphic designer or anything to that effect really) so I've little to no notion if this is basic graphic design 101 or a nice display of attention to detail, but assuming it's the latter...

... I'd like to take a moment to shout out the appreciation for detail that when "Not-Jill" is being swallowed by one of the smaller tentacle monsters (mainly the one on the ceiling) that if you have your flashlight (the one above your ear) on you can actually tell whereabouts the character's head is inside the monster by the large green lit-up area on the creatures side and said light doesn't appear to pass through its skin.

I thought that was a pretty neat (albeit minor, but still) touch.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Did you solved this problem? I have the same issue now
I did have that topic tomorrow too. I solved it, at least for me, by downloading the latest version.
- open the game
- inject the dll
- then changed the tab to comma (or whatever you prefer)
- close the game / uu3 will close too
- Start the game and inject the dll once again -> works again

Reactions: lgm95

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Did you solved this problem? I have the same issue now
Have you tried changing the key for console command? It wasn't working for me and I changed open console command to , (comma), now it's working. Just make sure it's a key you don't need otherwise for control or camera.

Edit: Didn't see Balial42 already answered!

Reactions: Balial42

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately for those not a fan of tentacles, however, I do. So it's not a total waste for me :coffee:

Still, it's not really that impressive either, but gotta says that, at least, they actually working on something and yield results, not just text-based shenanigans.

The animations are rather underwhelming and look rushed especially the maw one with bloomed appendages. The bondage could use more variety or more coiled up, maybe doing something with her breasts that there still no animations in this game existed where enemies assault her breasts yet, altho it's understandable that it means more works, the animation collision detect and all.

Still, all of these are still called 'Test level' which they have been working on for years. And they released very much the same demo to public, not barring any crucial contents behind paywall except some build-in bonus. As someone that didn't paid them a dime, I actually feel grateful.

The only thing I want from them now would be to keep this consistency until they finally decide to begin their work on an actual game itself and are competent enough to finish them into a proper product. That would be all.

= = = = = =

Also I ain't good or feeling invest enough to beat the boss without cheat, I keep getting constantly CTD with fatal error. The furtherest progress I made would be seeing them turn red and never reach there again without clash.

Btw
What is the reward for defeating the boss?
There are currently non as of now, it's can be implied that this is the final test stage they planned or there will be more in the future with a subsequent reward added to them later date.

Reactions: LDV

spectre87

May 16, 2020
guys but the view can be distanced from the character, the camera is too close to the character the visuality is reduced

Dec 25, 2017
I definitely see why some people are disappointed with this update, but I’m personally still rather impressed that they’ve pushed out this much with only like, a couple people (correct me if I’m wrong) working on it. Yeah it did take awhile, but it’s good they didn’t just flat out give up because of the heavy work load lol.

It does suck though that they haven’t had the best luck finding artists and animators to work on the project with them, but hopefully that changes soon.

Last edited:

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I definitely see why some people are disappointed with this update, but I’m still rather impressed that they’ve pushed out this much with only like, a couple people (correct me if I’m wrong) working on it. Yeah it did take awhile, but it’s good they didn’t just flat out give up because of the heavy work load lol.

It does suck though that they haven’t had the best luck finding artists and animators to work on the project with them, but hopefully that changes soon.
two people while also working on other projects, with COVID, and taking a small chunk of time off to find an animator that never happened unfortunately.

Another thing to note for people who are just finding this game now is there will probably be a revision of this update at some point with some QoL updates and bug fixes.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes